DELL.COM has the XBOX 360 Elite holiday bundle for $269.99 with code

[quote name='devil_blog_dracula']Does ECA discount work on hardware at amazon? [/QUOTE]

Heh, I asked the exact same question while pondering my strategery for obtaining the Modern Warfare Elite Bundle. Alas, I was assured that the ECA does not apply to consoles.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Now if only they had this for the Modern Warfare 2 Bundle.[/QUOTE]
That would be heck of a deal if it was modern warfare 2.

[quote name='100xp']There's no guarantee on black elites yet.[/QUOTE]

This is wrong. There have been no reports of white boxes (without the hdmi cables) Elites not being Jaspers. It's pretty safe to assume the holiday bundles are Jasper - all reports thus far have been Jaspers.

The code does not work on other consoles (the code reads: "10% off Xbox 360 elite").

Good luck with Dell though... People have had mixed experiences with them - being rather slow to ship - or selling items they don't actually have.

Funny, this is the same bundle they sent when you ordered through them for the October $50 rebate and it was actually cheaper overall then.

[quote name='Izod517']This is wrong. There have been no reports of white boxes (without the hdmi cables) Elites not being Jaspers. It's pretty safe to assume the holiday bundles are Jasper - all reports thus far have been Jaspers.

The code does not work on other consoles (the code reads: "10% off Xbox 360 elite").

Good luck with Dell though... People have had mixed experiences with them - being rather slow to ship - or selling items they don't actually have.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty safe to assume that touching raw chicken then washing your hands with soap will prevent you from getting salomnella. Pretty safe to assume.

There's no guarantee on black elites yet.

You're simply giving bad information if you want to be super anal and pull semantics fine. TECHNICALLY there's NO GUARANTEE OF ANYTHING!!! woooooo. Seriously, spreading piss poor information is spreading piss poor information no matter how you want to sugar coat it. Your post was not informative nor helpful. I gave him the information to make a decision on his own - I didn't guarantee anything. :roll:

will this code really last until november 4th, or if enough people claim it will it go away sooner..?

go phillies!

Their codes last to the dates from what I understand. I haven't heard any reports of Dell codes getting 'used up.' But there's NO GUARANTEE!

bread's done
Back