Dell.com PSP Go 189.99 + Free Shipping

I''m with janitor, my fat is still alive and kicking two faceplate replacements later. I was under the impression they were about to pretty much give up supporting this thing anyway?

the UMD drive on my fat died a few months ago, so I'm in the market for a new one. I considered self repair but the UMD drive replacement is fairly complex.

I own one and find the PsPgo to be nothing more than a high-end portable PSone since those games offer a more significant value than the overpriced PSP games themselves... this system will continue to drop and I'm sure sell for twice as much 2-3 yrs from now on Ebay lol

[quote name='a-pelletier']the UMD drive on my fat died a few months ago[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you've upgraded to a PSP Go!

I kid, I kid.

I can never go to a digital only handheld. I like physical copies of games far too much, it's too bad because I've played around with the PSPGo and it's pretty nice.

[quote name='a-pelletier']the UMD drive on my fat died a few months ago, so I'm in the market for a new one. I considered self repair but the UMD drive replacement is fairly complex.[/QUOTE]

Same here !

I sent off my PSP to an ebayer and fixed my for the cheap, even installed CFW. :applause:

PM me if you want to contact him for the repair. He's cheap, honest and does great work.

PSP Go is a trap. Doesn't matter how much you pay for PSP Go, you'll end up paying MSRP for every game you want to buy. It needs an UMD drive for PSP Go to sell.

My PSP's screen got broken last month so I need to invest in a new. Gonna wait till after E3 to make sure the rumors of a PSP2 aren't true.

[quote name='janitor']Deal, but it's still way too much than what I would be willing to pay to downgrade to a PSP Go.[/QUOTE]

FIXED :lol:

I'd get one of these if I could move my UMD collection to digital, but since that's not likely to ever happen, I'll wait until I can install CFW on it.

PSPgo could be on sale for $100 and it would be a waste of money. The problem is the poorly run PSP side of the PSN store. It truly is a train wreck. No sales, full msrp. Resistance Retribution is still $40, whereas it's something like $15 on Amazon for the UMD. I don't know about you, but paying $40 for a non-tangible portable game does not sit well with me at all.

[quote name='aihuman']$50 is my buy price,no more no less.[/QUOTE]

I'll go 100, simply because a lot of the PSP games are starting to get better prices on PSN. By this XMAS it might be worth it if there is a big enough bargain bin on PSN.

can one use a PSP go as a portable media player? I have a 32GB ZuneHD but never really thought about using a PSPGo as one til someone mentioned it lol

[quote name='aznguyen316']can one use a PSP go as a portable media player? I have a 32GB ZuneHD but never really thought about using a PSPGo as one til someone mentioned it lol[/QUOTE]

You sure can...but honestly I tried that. After seeing the smaller screen compared to the regular psp, I didn't even want it for that.
If you have large hands, just forget about it. I have somewhat small hands, and even I was getting cramps because of the design flaws.

If you really are serious about it, go somewhere where you can test it out in your hands. It's pretty too look at, but horrible to hold for long periods of time.

[quote name='dragonjud']You sure can...but honestly I tried that. After seeing the smaller screen compared to the regular psp, I didn't even want it for that.
If you have large hands, just forget about it. I have somewhat small hands, and even I was getting cramps because of the design flaws.

If you really are serious about it, go somewhere where you can test it out in your hands. It's pretty too look at, but horrible to hold for long periods of time.[/QUOTE]

A nice bonus is the ability to use a PS3 controller a bit awkward for some on the go but I find it extremely comfortable I just keep the controller in my bag and use it when I find the ability to get comfortable with it, it's easy too since my case doubles as a stand ;). Cheap too since you can use a six-axis due to the lack of vibration. Anyone remember the PSone LCD combo welcome to 2.0 lol

If I was running things. I wouldve price the pspgo lower than base model (maybe at 130).

Sell MANY units as possible and set a trap in selling the games at regular MSRP. And make money on the sales of games.

But nooooooo, Sony was 'too smart' to price it at 250.

bread's done
Back