Dell Free Ride Giveaway. Win a Chevy Tahoe Hybrid and more!

Patriot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.dellfreeride.com/

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC (excluding AK and HI) 18 years of age or older. Promotion begins August 2, 2007 at 8:01:00 a.m. CDT and ends August 22, 2007 at 8:59:59 p.m. CDT. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited. Click here for complete official rules, odds of winning, prize descriptions and details regarding how to enter without purchase. Sponsored by Dell Marketing U.S.A. L.P., 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682.

1 Starting weight is with a 13.3" WXGA LED LCD, UMA integrated graphics, DVD+/RW, and 4-cell Li-ion battery. Weights will vary depending on configurations and manufacturing variability.
2 The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Dell Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
3 You must be a Sprint, Verizon Wireless or AT&T wireless broadband data subscriber. Actual connectivity is subject to service provider's coverage area and may be affected by factors such as topography and signal strength. Dell does not guarantee coverage. Additional charges will apply.
4 Tahoe 2wd with available 5.3L V8 has EPA est. mpg 14 city/20 hwy. Excludes other GM vehicles.
5 Limited availability in select markets starting fall 2007. See chevy.com/hybrid for details.
6 In-home service may be provided via third-party contract with customer. Technician will be dispatched if necessary following phone-based troubleshooting. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.
7 This offer is only available when purchased at point of sale and is not available after you receive your system.
8 Actual performance depends upon the size and format of multimedia materials, play characteristics, and other factors. Formatted capacity will be less. See manufacturer's specifications for further information.

Didn't instant win, but the computer is shiny. I hate dell, but who says no to a free computer. Thanks, I guess I'll enter from here out.

bread's done
Back