Dell gaming sale [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
I know part of this sale has been posted in The Beatles Dell.ca posted by skibumm but I noticed there was more so I made a new thread. I hope your not offended :)

Link to page Sale Ends September 18th 6am EST.

Halo 3: ODST $54.99
NHL 10 360 $59.99
NHL 10 - PS3 $59.99
NHL 2K10 - Wii $39.99
DSi Black $169.99
Mario And Luigi Bowser’s Inside Story DS $29.99
Logitech Driving Force Wireless Wheel PS3 $29.99-back in stock!
Batman: Arkham Asylum - PC - September 15th, 2009 $39.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 PS3 $59.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 360 $59.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Wii $49.99
Toy Story Mania Wii $39.99
DualShock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 Deep Red $49.99
DualShock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 Metallic Blue $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
The more deals, the better!
I personally picked up the wireless PS3 wheel and Beatles Rock Band. I already picked up NHL 10 for $60 from Amazon.ca, so didn't feel the need to jump ships.

Dell has also announced its Days of Deals will be upcoming: September 14-18, 21-25. "Save up to 60% on select systems, electronics and accessories. New deals every day!"

Bound to be some games/accessories in the sale!

Wow, that is a really great price for a pretty good wheel. Ordered, thanks. Time to break-out Burnout Paradise again and try to get that platinum before GT5 comes out. Also, it looks like this wheel is fully compatible with PC is anyone is interested.

great deal on the PS3 wheel. :whistle2:/ wish they had one that cheap for the 360 and i'd be all over it. might grab NHL 10 though for the cheaper price. thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Xeph820']i think the wheel is sold out, i dont see it on the site anymore[/QUOTE]

Yep, the wheel has been removed from the site.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Batman: Arkham Asylum - PC - September 15th, 2009 $39.99[/QUOTE]

OT, but has anyone read the story on Joystiq about the pirated copies of Batman PC intentionally having bugs to thwart pirates? One genius posted about a problem he was having and asked when they were fixing the bugs (the game wasn't even available at retail yet). He got this response from an Eidos admin: :cool:

"It's not a bug in the game's code, it's a bug in your moral code."

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/10/eidos-intentionally-glitches-batman-arkham-asylum-pirates/

If anyone wants an additional 5% off anything, PM me. I have a code from that lovely price error last month. In exchange, sign up for Lockerz (optional). :)

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']OT, but has anyone read the story on Joystiq about the pirated copies of Batman PC intentionally having bugs to thwart pirates? One genius posted about a problem he was having and asked when they were fixing the bugs (the game wasn't even available at retail yet). He got this response from an Eidos admin: :cool:

"It's not a bug in the game's code, it's a bug in your moral code."

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/10/eidos-intentionally-glitches-batman-arkham-asylum-pirates/[/QUOTE]OT: Rocksteady/Eidos handled this piracy measure a lot better than Iron Lore did with Titan Quest.

They did the same thing. But since the pirates were whining about the bug post-release, and nobody from the dev/pub clarified about this bug being a piracy measure, you couldn't discern between a piracy block or a legitimate bug. Very bad publicity.

I keep getting a HTTP Error 400when trying to order Mario & Luigi. I guess I'll have to keep trying until it works. It's a great price :)

[quote name='eday_2010']I keep getting a HTTP Error 400when trying to order Mario & Luigi. I guess I'll have to keep trying until it works. It's a great price :)[/QUOTE]

That's Bowser's doing I suspect.

wow, dell is pretty fast at shipping! I ordered mid-day on Friday and they shipped it Monday. $31.49 for a driving wheel with about 1 week delievery is pretty awesome in my books!

[quote name='snuter']wow, dell is pretty fast at shipping! I ordered mid-day on Friday and they shipped it Monday. $31.49 for a driving wheel with about 1 week delievery is pretty awesome in my books![/QUOTE]

ordered my wheel on friday and received my wheel on monday morning! very satisfied customer. this wheel made dirt 2 so much more fun! :)

[quote name='rkenshin']I put in a order for Halo ODST and Beatle Rock Band..

Hopefully it won't take two months to ship it :/[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up for those who ordered Halo, they shipped the game out last night and its being delivered to my house right now. I guess they're pretty good with shipping.

2009/09/23 08:20 On vehicle for delivery
2009/09/22 20:36 Shipment In Transit
2009/09/22 20:35 Picked up by Purolator

bread's done
Back