Dell Mystery Sale Coupons -- Giving Away

c4tp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I have some Dell Small Business coupons if anyone is looking to get a new laptop, desktop, or printer. The "mystery sale" gives a secret discount of 20, 25, or 30% off and is generally stackable. Unfortunately, mine are only 20%, but I'm not looking for anything right now anyway. They're good through Wednesday only, and I'm not sure how many people can use them.

Desktop/Laptop code: NCSF8GDT4HDVT1
Printer code: B52FPM3V$PMZW9

Vostro laptops are generally great deals, and are essentially just Inspirons in black (and some come with XP for free!). Feel free to add other codes if you have 'em!

Hmm, I checked them and they worked. They only work in the Dell Small Business store/cart, and they expire today. Don't be worried about the "small business" title, they're business stuff is just as good if not better (for gaming and otherwise), and generally better priced.

yeah, i was able to get it to work with a dell rep.. couldnt figure out what I needed...Ive been using my hp laptop since 2001 and its about to crap out on me. Main uses are for office, internet searching, some downloading of music but very little. Thats about it really....Can you recommend a scratch n dent from dell, saw some of the prices and it seem like a good deal, not a clue on the computer hardware and what it all does... would like either a good laptop or desktop under 500 used.

bread's done
Back