Dell price match

kento951

CAGiversary!
hey im new to the fourms:) i was just wondering if i can price Match the dell 360 bundle (With Marvel: UA, Forza 2 and halo 3 and an hdmi cable) at Futureshop or bestbuy

YMMV - different results for different people. You may not be able to get the hdmi cable (but you can get one for under 10). But most likely halo3, really depends on the future shop.

I know that personally when I PM'ed for a camera bundle at future shop I was given all the bundle items (camera case and 1gig sd card) but was refused the extra 10%, so you can probably get the HDMI cable but probably not the 10%, however like everyone else that responds to these questions I will say that YMMV, and you may get someone who has no idea what they are doing.

Ok so i phoned and they said that they take into account the cost of overnight shipping but i cant find it for the xbox 360... what do i do?

If and when Future Shop gives you a hard time, point to their lowest price sign.
One excuse they like to give is that since Dell does not have a retail store, they cannot price match them. This of course is pure BS since nowhere in their lowest price guarrantee is that mentioned.

If they do give you a hard time, call Future Shop's head office and file a complaint. If it is a valid price match they will usually call the store and arrange for you to get the price match. The same goes with Best Buy, Staples etc.

I Dont see what your getting at Firestorm... the person said they would but they would count overnight shipping... so do i just tell them the shipping is free? or what?

Yeah, you could say they have next day shipping for free... although it's really YMMV on the entire situation. If you get an employee that just won't do it, try a different store or just keep pressing.

Your Miles May Vary......ie. all stores may not have it/do it/etc........for Canada though, we oughta change it....YKMV.

well i acctually i got the walmart flyer and the 360 is 397.63 so i think i will just price match that and get halo 3 with it...

Halo 3 is 49.99 at Amazon.ca. If you are a new customer and use the link through www.visaperks.ca use code MAPNEWNCSAVE for an extra $10 off $40 purchase. With free shipping it came to $45.

I'm on the hunt for a Falcon 360, the info on the Xbox forums is the new shipments the US are getting says if the sticker on the side of the box says 175W, it's a falcon.

bread's done
Back