Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Black Friday / Christmas miracle! ...Sort of.

Dell sent me a $15 e-GC for one of my two Chibi-Robo orders after I contacted them via email and a CS rep said I'd be getting one within the next few business days. If I don't get a second $15 e-GC by Monday, I'm not sure if I should let the rep know I'm still waiting on one or just quit while I'm ahead ($60 for two games I traded in to Amazon for ~$30 + $65 in e-GCs).

Ugh, got my Black Ops 3 delivered Monday morning, barely noticeable crack at the top of the case, only really looked because my MGSV was cracked to bits, got that one replaced, but this one was too insignificant for me to bother returning. But got my $25 GC yesterday, ugh...lol actually a bit annoyed I got the gift card so fast. Now the card has a February 9th expiration date, but Street Fighter 5 doesn't come out until February 16th. 

Does anyone know it works if I place a pre-order for a game that comes out after the expiration date on the gift card? Or does anyone have a gift card that expires after February 16th we can exchange?

Was Star Wars battle front never part of the 25$ promo? Not seeing it
It's showing up right now in the link in the OP. I ordered it this morning and the $25 showed up as I went through the checkout process. Even though it says release date shipping expired on the 10th, it still worked for me as a 'next day' ship.

Although it does say you have to be an "Advantage Member" which was new to me - but I signed up, so should be good. The only thing that has me a little concerned is no mention of the $25 on my actual CONFIRMATION email, I can't remember if that's normal or not.

It's showing up right now, and I ordered it this morning and the $25 showed up as I went through the checkout process. Even though it says release date shipping expired on the 10th, it still worked for me as a 'next day' ship.

Although it does say you have to be an "Advantage Member" which was new to me - but I signed up, so should be good. The only thing that has me a little concerned is no mention of the $25 on my actual CONFIRMATION email, I can't remember if that's normal or not.
that normal it has never showed the gift cards on confirmation email

Ugh, got my Black Ops 3 delivered Monday morning, barely noticeable crack at the top of the case, only really looked because my MGSV was cracked to bits, got that one replaced, but this one was too insignificant for me to bother returning. But got my $25 GC yesterday, ugh...lol actually a bit annoyed I got the gift card so fast. Now the card has a February 9th expiration date, but Street Fighter 5 doesn't come out until February 16th.

Does anyone know it works if I place a pre-order for a game that comes out after the expiration date on the gift card? Or does anyone have a gift card that expires after February 16th we can exchange?
As long as you place the order by the expiration date you'll be fine regardless of release date. I'd wait to order because it's possible there will be another gift card promo that includes it.

As long as you place the order by the expiration date you'll be fine regardless of release date. I'd wait to order because it's possible there will be another gift card promo that includes it.
Oh okay, I will check with support to just be sure, but that sounds great if it is indeed the case. And yes, I planned on waiting until closer to release before pre-ordering, hoping for another $25 promo for that, and then Uncharted 4 (pretty sure there will be one for Uncharted 4), like most people in this thread, I've been re-rolling gift cards for a while now, and all my games come out to $40 shipped at release. MGSV was my first game I received damaged (case was busted pretty badly), but they sent me a replacement with overnight shipping again.

Btw, have people talked about the packaging Dell uses, or lack thereof? Seriously, I receive mine in the the little gray plastic mailers, with absolutely no protective materials. You'd figure a bubble mailer would be cheap enough, and save them more money. Am I the only one who receives my games in the gray plastic mailers?

Oh okay, I will check with support to just be sure, but that sounds great if it is indeed the case. And yes, I planned on waiting until closer to release before pre-ordering, hoping for another $25 promo for that, and then Uncharted 4 (pretty sure there will be one for Uncharted 4), like most people in this thread, I've been re-rolling gift cards for a while now, and all my games come out to $40 shipped at release. MGSV was my first game I received damaged (case was busted pretty badly), but they sent me a replacement with overnight shipping again.

Btw, have people talked about the packaging Dell uses, or lack thereof? Seriously, I receive mine in the the little gray plastic mailers, with absolutely no protective materials. You'd figure a bubble mailer would be cheap enough, and save them more money. Am I the only one who receives my games in the gray plastic mailers?
I get all of mine from dell in those plastic baggies. They are pretty useless but so far I havnt had any broken cases.

It's showing up right now in the link in the OP. I ordered it this morning and the $25 showed up as I went through the checkout process. Even though it says release date shipping expired on the 10th, it still worked for me as a 'next day' ship.

Weird I can only see shirts from the link in the op, might be a weird mobile thing. Will check on computer when I get home

Yeah, the shipping is completely stupid. I've gotten a few cracked cases from them. In those cases, the issue was relatively minor so I didn't feel like complaining. My order of Rare Replay came almost completely bent in half (obviously unusable). That's the only time I've had a significant shipping issue and they overnighted a new copy to me. I sure wish they would at least use bubble mailers like Best Buy or Gamefly. I'll get cracks on those occasionally, but far less than Dell's flimsy bags.

My tomb raider came cracked case and torn cover.  Trying to chat with them they make wait 3-4 hours, and they have the most incompetent staff working overseas.  I got one rep mad enough to say hes on chat with 10 different people please wait.  He said he would make a replacement order and I haven't got any confirmation.  It might easier just to buy a replacement case on ebay then wait in Queue number 126 in line in the chat.

The flimsy bags don't even protect the cases.   The only reason I shop in dell because they give me all my gcs and they ship them fast now to my email otherwise I wouldn't bother with them.

XB1 Fallout just shipped out and will be here tomorrow -- updated delivery date of 11/13 was correct for me

For people who don't know what to buy with gcs you can always buy one year of psn plus. They let you use gcs on that.
This and Xbox Live credit are decent purchases. Not sure if they price match these items, but there may be some opportunity do that when PS Plus goes on sale for $40 at various times. Also, Dell price matches Amazon as well as other sites, so that's a decent way to spend credit, too.

I'm hoping Dell will have a good promo deal or other sale prices around Black Friday. I can't recall if they've done it in the past, but they did run a nice deal around Labor Day. If they do something similar, it's a good way to get extra value for your GC's.

when does the GC offer tend to be pulled from the table on preorders? I've been waiting for them to send my $15 GCs after chatting, so it'd be $0 out of pocket for Battlefront but don't want to risk waiting too long and missing out.

did anyone get their $15 egc for the zelda dell mistake? i got the email that explain they were investigating the issue but have yet to hear anything back. someone mention that this was a generic email sent in masses to shut people up. hopefully thats not the case and we all get ours.

any updates?

did anyone get their $15 egc for the zelda dell mistake? i got the email that explain they were investigating the issue but have yet to hear anything back. someone mention that this was a generic email sent in masses to shut people up. hopefully thats not the case and we all get ours.

any updates?
Dell rep will often pretend to do something and not do it. That's my experience with Dell. You have to keep bothering them

Seems like the xbox one version doesn't have the $25 GC because I do not see the special offer like I do for the ps4 version

Dell rep will often pretend to do something and not do it. That's my experience with Dell. You have to keep bothering them
i recommend that everyone just stay away from dell. i got a game that i cancel and was told to refuse the order, its been 3 weeks now with no refund contact dell on hold for 2 hours, told if i did not get a return number they DO NOT HAVE TO ISSUE REFUND. took screen shot showing item was refused and person at the dell office signed for the package, forward to my credit card company and got my cash back in 10 second.. fuck you dell

Still haven't got my GC for Halo 5 which I was planning on using on Tomb Raider.  Contacted customer support several times and all they do is dick me around transferring me from one department to the next then putting me on hold indefinitely when I ask to talk to a supervisor.  I'm done with Dell, I'll definately be building my next PC, fuck my $4,000 credit line there.

I too fell into the Dell trap.  Chatted with a guy about two missing $15 gift cards a $25 that I still haven't received.  He claimed I wasn't a Dell Advantage member (but I am), and he just gave me a phone number to call.  I said I would prefer to chat and just get my gift cards, so he transferred my chat.  Now number 89 in the chat queue -.-

TL;DR

I'm done with Dell, Best Buy is where it's at.

chatted last Friday, never heard back, today they gave me a $15 code "for my troubles" since its been a week and was told it'd be 3 days tops. sucks that it's taking a bit of effort to get these $15 GCs but in the end I spent about $108 and got Yoshi, Triforce and now Battlefront with a $15 code on deck and two $15 GCs supposedly on the way, plus a $25 GC once Battlefront ships.

as a side note, if you can do it early, chat early in the morning. zero wait time. last week the Q was 80 deep, but this morning I got a rep as soon as I tried.

Yeah, the shipping is completely stupid. I've gotten a few cracked cases from them. In those cases, the issue was relatively minor so I didn't feel like complaining. My order of Rare Replay came almost completely bent in half (obviously unusable). That's the only time I've had a significant shipping issue and they overnighted a new copy to me. I sure wish they would at least use bubble mailers like Best Buy or Gamefly. I'll get cracks on those occasionally, but far less than Dell's flimsy bags.
Seriously, this is the truth about their shipping. My WWE 2K16 case kind of imploded and there was like tiny shrapnel from the case when I opened it. I think sometimes the bags are even worse than just shipping it out without any packaging, it makes it look like it isn't something important, and the UPS or Fedex guys probably just toss them. At least if they know it's a game, they might put it safely to the side or something.

Plus, Fallout 4 for me is expected to ship 11/18...

Yeah, my last (3+ hour long) attempt at chat ended with them telling me that I needed to talk to the "Member Purchase Program Segment," which makes no sense. Ugh.

Another reason not to buy from dell is the fact that they ship their games in those shopping bag poly mailers and don't use bubble mailers or boxes. The last 2 games I got from them had the case cracked and the disc rolling around inside. Both came via FEDEX which is probably why. 

Another reason not to buy from dell is the fact that they ship their games in those shopping bag poly mailers and don't use bubble mailers or boxes. The last 2 games I got from them had the case cracked and the disc rolling around inside. Both came via FEDEX which is probably why.
See posts from earlier today on this topic.

Any known Dell gaming deals for black friday? Aside from the xbox one with fallout and extra controller? Hoping to pick up a cheap dualshock 4 and maybe some games, do they usually put those on sale? On another note, any reason Dell carries XBL gift cards but not PSN ones?

Any known Dell gaming deals for black friday? Aside from the xbox one with fallout and extra controller? Hoping to pick up a cheap dualshock 4 and maybe some games, do they usually put those on sale? On another note, any reason Dell carries XBL gift cards but not PSN ones?
No, someone mentioned it a while back, can't find the ad but I think it's just the console bundles on Black Friday, it's possible they don't have the full ad yet though. I looked and it seems they have daily deals, a GoW Xbone bundle will be on sale on Nov 16th. But in terms of actual deals and discounts, no, they usually don't, and even when they do have a "sale" it's just a game's MSRP minus $20, so they'll be selling a $60 for $40, while you can get the same game elsewhere for like $20. In essence, they don't have real sales.

And no idea why they have XBL GCs and not PSN ones, in fact, your post actually just taught me that, and I think it's BS, cause that was my last resort to spend this $100+ GC balance. You can get a year of PS Plus though, but yeah, if this keeps going on, just buy a console from them or something.

so i bought fallout 4 for ps4 and it was delivered few days ago.  now where do i go to check if the gift certificate has been added to my account or do i receive it in the mail?  

also about how long does it take to receive the rewards? 

so i bought fallout 4 for ps4 and it was delivered few days ago. now where do i go to check if the gift certificate has been added to my account or do i receive it in the mail?

also about how long does it take to receive the rewards?
You will receive an email :) it's been fast lately but it can take up to 21 days for both

ok i just checked my email and i have the code but its for $3 instead of 25
You're supposed to get 5% rewards (promo GC) for being a Dell Advantage member and a $25 promo GC -- both come in separate emails

GC email will have a reference number -- you can match that up with your Dell order so you know which one its for

You're supposed to get 5% rewards (promo GC) for being a Dell Advantage member and a $25 promo GC -- both come in separate emails

GC email will have a reference number -- you can match that up with your Dell order so you know which one its for
thank you so much for your help

As many orders that I have done this year (30+) Never knew that about the reference number, thank you! I only had one gift card not come this year and it sucked trying to find the game it was connected to

wait where are the xbox live money on dell. I don't see it for sale. I'd like to spend my gift card on it.
Guess they stopped selling those too. I had the same idea of converting my Dell gift cards into PSN credit. But yea, they don't carry PSN or XBL credit. I know they carried XBL at some point.

New $15 pre-order deals added:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for $39.99 with $15 GC

Rainbow Six Seige for $59.99 with $15 GC

Rainbow Six Seige Gold for $89.99 with $15 GC

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals

There's also an Xbox Gears and Battlefront bundle which is shown but is still listed at MSRP pricing.  It's possible they'll add a discount or gift card to the bundle sometime soon, so it may be one to watch.  I'm guessing they'll match the current free game deals going at retailers and just give Battlefront away for free (so the bundle will be $349).

After 2 hours on Dell Chat I was told my $15 gift cards would arrive in 2-3 days. Her words exactly were "No worries, I promise you'll get them." 

bread's done
Back