Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Their stock goes up and down. Also, often they only carry a game till their first stock runs out. Sometimes they get it back again and sometimes they don't...

After over a month of calling, emailing, chatting they still haven't sent me my $15 giftcards..... Some dude calls me about once a week to assure me they are sending me the cards, but their tracking system for the giftcards is down.... I filed a BBB dispute.... This is the worst company ever..... 

After over a month of calling, emailing, chatting they still haven't sent me my $15 giftcards..... Some dude calls me about once a week to assure me they are sending me the cards, but their tracking system for the giftcards is down.... I filed a BBB dispute.... This is the worst company ever.....
I just got my 2 $15 gift cards for Yoshi's Woolly World and Chibi Robo after 2 chats and 12 emails. Just keep pestering them and keep mentioning how you want to return the games used because Dell did not uphold their end of the purchase agreement.

I just got my 2 $15 gift cards for Yoshi's Woolly World and Chibi Robo after 2 chats and 12 emails. Just keep pestering them and keep mentioning how you want to return the games used because Dell did not uphold their end of the purchase agreement.
I think both Dell and the consumer lost on these deals. The publishers are probably the only true winners here. I guess we're all kind of supporting the devs and publishers, so that's good at least (if they deserve it).

got a text earlier that I'd received something from Dell in the mail when I haven't ordered anything in weeks, looking forward to finding out what that is. maybe they mistook my complaint of not receiving the gift card as me not receiving the game.

Black Friday weekend I tried PMing Phantom Pain when Dell was offering the $25 GC with it, but refused to accept the $15 promo code they sent me, I said to forget it. but yesterday, it arrived anyways. I love Dell.

So how much does it cost to join dell advantage rewards? And is it worth it?
It's free, as far as I can tell. And I think it's worth it if only for the free 2-Day Express Shipping you get on everything, plus the 5% back on every purchase (though it's in the form of an e-GC so you're forced to spend it at Dell.com) is nice.

I think both Dell and the consumer lost on these deals. The publishers are probably the only true winners here. I guess we're all kind of supporting the devs and publishers, so that's good at least (if they deserve it).
DELL definitely lost, All we lose as customers is a few minutes/hours pestering them to honor these cards.

Which they eventually made good on. It all boils down to who you get connected with with their customer service.

I dealt with ppl who were so incompetent it made me wanna throw my computer out of the window, to others who were

right on the ball and didn't need the same explanation 5 times.

DELL definitely lost, All we lose as customers is a few minutes/hours pestering them to honor these cards.

Which they eventually made good on. It all boils down to who you get connected with with their customer service.

I dealt with ppl who were so incompetent it made me wanna throw my computer out of the window, to others who were

right on the ball and didn't need the same explanation 5 times.
If you think hours of your life and the hassle involved is worth a Dell $15 gift card, that's fine. I think most people would disagree with you. Hence, both Dell and the consumer lost on this one.

If you think hours of your life and the hassle involved is worth a Dell $15 gift card, that's fine. I think most people would disagree with you. Hence, both Dell and the consumer lost on this one.
I contacted while I was doing other things and left the window open until they got back to me, pretty harmless.

All x3 cards summed up to $45 and they renewed one of my $25 cards by mistake (i would assume) so I ended up getting $70 more than If I would have just stayed quiet & pouted about it.

Yep, I have several chats with Dell, but finally received all $110 in gift cards that I was promised.  Had to call to use more than one, but I'm cashed out and done with Dell!  Dunno if my time was worth it, but ended up buying Battlefront, Triforce Heroes, and Chibi-Robo at MSRP.  Got Mario Tennis, Mario Maker, and Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition for an additional $25ish.  Not too shabby.

I too am done with Dell after this, the cheap games are not worth the headaches and time spent.
The headaches most people are talking about here are ones in which they knowingly took part in by participating in a glitch. Dell, unlike many other retailers, made getting in on a glitch a huge hassle rather than an exciting bonus. Most other sites either cancel the order or give you the glitch. Maybe Dell is actually smarter than we give them credit for by teaching us a lesson not to try to take advantage of glitches. :)

Finally got my 2 of 3 gift cards..... Funny it happened the day after I was notified they got my BBB complaint.... I told them I'd close it once I got the 3rd...... Shady bastards.

The headaches most people are talking about here are ones in which they knowingly took part in by participating in a glitch. Dell, unlike many other retailers, made getting in on a glitch a huge hassle rather than an exciting bonus. Most other sites either cancel the order or give you the glitch. Maybe Dell is actually smarter than we give them credit for by teaching us a lesson not to try to take advantage of glitches. :)
Yea I didn't even get in on the 25 15 thing. I am just talking about dealing with them in general. Trying to cancel a warranty that was added to my cart right before checkout and I didnt notice and also an order was placed on hold to verify info, had to call multiple times to get my address and card verified, etc.

I'm all in again. Ordered 2 games with $25 gift card bonuses but decided to cancel 2 days before they released and was told they would be cancelled. The games showed up and I refused the deliveries. My refund is being processed, but a couple of days ago, I received the 2 $25 gift cards as well. 

Able to price match Rise of Tomb Raider and use my last $25 gift card.  Guess I've been lucky; my experiences with them have been good.  Website can be annoying at times, but next day delivery and $25 gift cards more than worth it.

What's the steps people have used to price match and apply a gift card? Do you need the item in your cart before talking to customer service? Looking to try and price match Target for Yoshi's Wolly World $40 and then use my $25 gift card.

What's the steps people have used to price match and apply a gift card? Do you need the item in your cart before talking to customer service? Looking to try and price match Target for Yoshi's Wolly World $40 and then use my $25 gift card.
Start the chat with the URLs for both Dell's listing and Target's listing at the ready and say you want to purchase the game (post Dell's link) but price-match Target's price (post Target's link). After the CS rep verifies the price-match, he/she should ask for your name, address, email, and phone number to generate a quote for you. Once they get back to you with the quote, say that you want to pay for part of the total with a $25 gift card, and after the rep OKs that, he/she should ask for the GC number and PIN. Then you can pay for the remaining balance with any other payment method accepted by Dell.

New Gift Card Deals Added:
Lego Marvel Avengers with $15 GC (various MSRP prices based on platform)
Street Fighter V for $59.99 with $15 GC

There are other sales going on but some pricing may not be live or the pricing is just not very good.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals
Damn only $15 for SFV. That blows. I might just burn my $25 GC on a charging station or something to get off this train.

Start the chat with the URLs for both Dell's listing and Target's listing at the ready and say you want to purchase the game (post Dell's link) but price-match Target's price (post Target's link). After the CS rep verifies the price-match, he/she should ask for your name, address, email, and phone number to generate a quote for you. Once they get back to you with the quote, say that you want to pay for part of the total with a $25 gift card, and after the rep OKs that, he/she should ask for the GC number and PIN. Then you can pay for the remaining balance with any other payment method accepted by Dell.
Nice, thanks so much for the response. I'll give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

I Got revelations 2...cost $2
I bought enough games as it is. SFV is the only purchase I planned on making until next Black Friday. Just got a PS4 and Battlefront, Black Ops 3, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Dragon Age Inquisition, Wolfenstein New Order and Old Blood, Last of Us, Guilty Gear Xrd, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend, and Ultra Street Fighter IV. More than enough to play for the next 12 months. I may have even bought too much.

I bought enough games as it is. SFV is the only purchase I planned on making until next Black Friday. Just got a PS4 and Battlefront, Black Ops 3, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Dragon Age Inquisition, Wolfenstein New Order and Old Blood, Last of Us, Guilty Gear Xrd, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend, and Ultra Street Fighter IV. More than enough to play for the next 12 months. I may have even bought too much.
It was a good start....I'm playing battlefront add me rest216

Damn only $15 for SFV. That blows. I might just burn my $25 GC on a charging station or something to get off this train.
Yea, only $15 for SFV makes me think they are just about done with the $25 GC w/ pre-order promo. Was really hoping to get $25 with this and Uncharted 4.

Yea, only $15 for SFV makes me think they are just about done with the $25 GC w/ pre-order promo. Was really hoping to get $25 with this and Uncharted 4.
hope not. if so they might as well stop selling games all together. Cause with the hassles and troubles i think people only kept with them cause of the $25. At $15 only doubt people will keep it up as being worth the troubles and hassle. So if it is $15 only from now on then dell just royally screwed thereselfs in the long run.

These comments are the exact same comments people made several months ago when they introduced $15 GCs but then they still put up some $25 after that. I have no idea what their plans are, but don't be surprised if some $25 GC's come back. Also, don't be surprised if they are going to rely on "flash" sale type strategies for $25 GC bonuses for either existing games or pre-orders which we have seen them do in recent months since they introduces the $15 GC. The flash sale strategy makes sense since it might tend to generate more buzz than a long term program will.

I used the gift cards that took 3 months to get on Metal Gear Solid. The Mofos sent me the PS3 version instead of the PS4 and are refusing to send the correct game..... AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This never ends...................

Alright thanks OP! I guess it's time to unload all my $100+ GC credit on SFV. I don't see anywhere else with a preorder deal yet.

After almost 2 months I finally received my last egift card. I received the 2x $25 cards from Wooly World and Triforce Heroes after a couple weeks, but then emailed about the 2x $15. They didn't give me any reason about it being a glitch or anything, they are just extremely slow at replying to emails and researching as they say. After a month or so I received one $15 card, and then replied asking about the second. After a few more weeks I finally received it this morning. Thank you Dell! I've been rolling egift cards since Mario Kart 8 released and now I have $80 after this most recent purchase.

Called Dell to get a pricematch on a game that is to 59.99 to Best Buy's 29.99 price. They initially told me they don't pricematch games. Then was put on hold and told they can pricematch to 39.99 but not 29.99.

Said no thanks and was put on hold again. Came back and said they can do $31.99 but not $29.99. Kindly said no thanks again. Dell lady tells me its, "only 2 dollars difference and I should get it." Said no thanks and put the phone down. Dell lady calls me back and said she can do $29.99.

Didn't think I had to go through such international negotiations to get a pricematch. But I cashed out all my rewards and hope to never deal with dell again. 

Edit: just noticed the lady forgot to add my dell advantage account and gave me the slow shipping option saying it will be delivered on 12/30. Thanks dell. 

Called Dell to get a pricematch on a game that is to 59.99 to Best Buy's 29.99 price. They initially told me they don't pricematch games. Then was put on hold and told they can pricematch to 39.99 but not 29.99.

Said no thanks and was put on hold again. Came back and said they can do $31.99 but not $29.99. Kindly said no thanks again. Dell lady tells me its, "only 2 dollars difference and I should get it." Said no thanks and put the phone down. Dell lady calls me back and said she can do $29.99.

Didn't think I had to go through such international negotiations to get a pricematch. But I cashed out all my rewards and hope to never deal with dell again.

Edit: just noticed the lady forgot to add my dell advantage account and gave me the slow shipping option saying it will be delivered on 12/30. Thanks dell.
Damn, that sucks. I had no issue price matching a Wii U console during black friday weekend. Hopefully my experience with Dell continues to be positive, but I believe all the horror stories, just been lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n3LL338aGA

Sigh, still haven't gotten my rewards for Tomb Raider, Star Wars or Xenoblade - not that I'm expecting it yet for the last one. The rest should have been sent by now, of well - more time on the phone with them tomorrow I guess.

Ha the bastards did something like that to me. Price matched a controller and the price always changed during chat. Glad I cashed out. I'll never buy from them again.

I've price matched several things using phone and chat and never had a problem. I'm not doubting your story, though. It's very weird how inconsistent Dell is. I assume they must have different call centers that are managed and trained differently or lots of turnover or some other bad way of incentivizing price haggling for their reps.

Seems like over half of the responses in this thread are about missed gift cards and bad experiences.  I'll say it again.  You guys are making it way too hard on yourself.  Do not call and waste your time.  Just go onto their website and send an email to their general customer support line and they will eventually get back to you.  I've ordered from Dell plenty times before and have had similar issues in sometimes not getting my gift cards.  Every single time was corrected though.  I just sent them an email and appoximately one week later I would get my gift card sent to my inbox.  They are very slow but they will assign a representative to your specific case and eventually get it rectified.   I wouldn't worry about the $25 gift card train ending just yet.  They had a bit of a lull earlier in the year with only $15 gift cards but eventually the $25 ones came back. 

Seems like over half of the responses in this thread are about missed gift cards and bad experiences. I'll say it again. You guys are making it way too hard on yourself. Do not call and waste your time. Just go onto their website and send an email to their general customer support line and they will eventually get back to you. I've ordered from Dell plenty times before and have had similar issues in sometimes not getting my gift cards. Every single time was corrected though. I just sent them an email and appoximately one week later I would get my gift card sent to my inbox. They are very slow but they will assign a representative to your specific case and eventually get it rectified. I wouldn't worry about the $25 gift card train ending just yet. They had a bit of a lull earlier in the year with only $15 gift cards but eventually the $25 ones came back.
The idea of the train is you move your $25 codes into new releases that also offer $25 codes so it keeps moving. If the codes expire prior to any $25 deals getting put up, the train slows down, regardless of what the future holds.

The idea of the train is you move your $25 codes into new releases that also offer $25 codes so it keeps moving. If the codes expire prior to any $25 deals getting put up, the train slows down, regardless of what the future holds.
I hear ya. In fact, I'm sitting on $50 worth of gift cards myself. But they don't expire until February. I'm not too worried about it yet plenty of time to move the train along. Besides, worst case scenario, I've already saved money on my prior purchases. It's whether I'm going to maximize my most recent one. I've been on the Dell train for over a year now so I might be in the minority of happy Dell/CAG users.

Seems like over half of the responses in this thread are about missed gift cards and bad experiences. I'll say it again. You guys are making it way too hard on yourself. Do not call and waste your time. Just go onto their website and send an email to their general customer support line and they will eventually get back to you. I've ordered from Dell plenty times before and have had similar issues in sometimes not getting my gift cards. Every single time was corrected though. I just sent them an email and appoximately one week later I would get my gift card sent to my inbox. They are very slow but they will assign a representative to your specific case and eventually get it rectified. I wouldn't worry about the $25 gift card train ending just yet. They had a bit of a lull earlier in the year with only $15 gift cards but eventually the $25 ones came back.
Is this where you're contacting them?

http://www.dell.com/support/incidents/us/en/19/careforms

What option did you select? I'm trying to get my missing 5% rewards eGC from a TV order that is past 20 days.

Is this where you're contacting them?

http://www.dell.com/support/incidents/us/en/19/careforms

What option did you select? I'm trying to get my missing 5% rewards eGC from a TV order that is past 20 days.
I fill out the "Other Requests or Questions not Listed" email form.

A couple of weeks ago, I used this form for my missing $25 gift card from my Black Ops III preorder. It took about 5 days for an account representative to follow up. They usually call you directly so be on a lookout for that. I never used the form for the eGC rewards but it'd be a safe bet that you're still using the right form with this.

bread's done
Back