Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I fill out the "Other Requests or Questions not Listed" email form.

A couple of weeks ago, I used this form for my missing $25 gift card from my Black Ops III preorder. It took about 5 days for an account representative to follow up. They usually call you directly so be on a lookout for that. I never used the form for the eGC rewards but it'd be a safe bet that you're still using the right form with this.
Yeah, I filled one out earlier today - gonna give it a shot. No rush on the resolution, hopefully they get it figured out. My main issue with Dell isn't getting an issue resolved, they almost always fix the problem - it's just the fact that these issues come up in the first place. They really shouldn't have to have this many people run into fulfillment issues. This isn't a new thing for them.

I fill out the "Other Requests or Questions not Listed" email form.

A couple of weeks ago, I used this form for my missing $25 gift card from my Black Ops III preorder. It took about 5 days for an account representative to follow up. They usually call you directly so be on a lookout for that. I never used the form for the eGC rewards but it'd be a safe bet that you're still using the right form with this.
Took several days, but they sorted it out and sent the ones I was due. Actually they sent two $25 and one $15 and I was due two $15 and one $25, so not going to complain. Fill out the form, they will email you back, then call later to confirm they are taking care of it then they show up. Totally beats waiting an hour for chat or on hold.

coming to post success with emailing. I got the last $15 GC I was due and the new $25 SW Battlefront I was also missing by contacting via the form mentioned above.

YES, Dell just sent a $25 e-GC for my AC: Syndicate purchase on Black Friday weekend. I PMed it to Amazon's $34.99 price at the time, so I basically got the game for $10! :whee:

YES, Dell just sent a $25 e-GC for my AC: Syndicate purchase on Black Friday weekend. I PMed it to Amazon's $34.99 price at the time, so I basically got the game for $10! :whee:
Same for me. I did the same thing a month or two ago and got Witcher 3 and Dishonered Definitive Edition for about $10 each (after GC) also.

I finally got my other $15 gift card for Triforce Heroes yesterday. Exactly 2 months after it's release. lol. Now to find something to blow these two $15 gift cards on and be done with Dell.

Same for me. I did the same thing a month or two ago and got Witcher 3 and Dishonered Definitive Edition for about $10 each (after GC) also.
Did either of you get these without calling, emailing or the online form?

Did either of you get these without calling, emailing or the online form?
Mine was completely automatic. Out of about 10-15 orders, I've only had to call them once about a missing gift card and then I ended up getting two when they "fixed" it. I believe some of the problems people report, but I also think some of the Dell hate gets blown out of proportion.

FYI, There's some PC games right now that come with a $25 GC.  It's probably a terrible deal, but might be pretty good after a price match, if that's possible.  I'm not a PC gamer, so I don't know much about pricing for physical PC games.  I'm hoping they'll add some console games to the list for some sort of New Year's sale.

So after a ton of emails and a BBB complain they sent me a $15 coupon.... They said they had no way to make the gift card people send me the $15 missing gift card.... The kicker is the email says "coupon can not be used via chat/price match." Since all of their games are 2x what they should be I guess I'll have to wait.... It at least doesn't expire until May. 

Does Dell ever stock anything they don't list for preorder? I have a $25 code expiring on the 28th that I want to use for RE Origins which they don't have listed.

Does Dell ever stock anything they don't list for preorder? I have a $25 code expiring on the 28th that I want to use for RE Origins which they don't have listed.
I don't know anything about RE Origins, but Dell has been known to stock items after they come out without first showing a pre-order, if that's what you're asking. Weirdly, they sometimes take up to a week or two to show it in their system even after release. That being said, Dell doesn't carry a lot of stuff, so they might never stock it. Also, don't forget to try an actual search for it. I recall one game in the past (Dying Light, I think) could only be found by doing a search and not just looking through their game listings. Dell's website and system is pretty poor in multiple ways, obviously.

I don't know anything about RE Origins, but Dell has been known to stock items after they come out without first showing a pre-order, if that's what you're asking. Weirdly, they sometimes take up to a week or two to show it in their system even after release. That being said, Dell doesn't carry a lot of stuff, so they might never stock it. Also, don't forget to try an actual search for it. I recall one game in the past (Dying Light, I think) could only be found by doing a search and not just looking through their game listings. Dell's website and system is pretty poor in multiple ways, obviously.
Yeah it was. A little surprised they don't have it for preorder. They have RE Revelations 2 and The Evil Within.

So now that Amazon is offering 20% off video game pre-orders permanently, it looks like I will be jumping out of the Dell roller coaster. I mean if they are only going to offer $15 gift cards going forward, Amazon is better for me, as I don't have GCU with Best Buy, plus I trust Amazon's deliveries over both Dell and Best Buy. Uncharted 4 will decide for me. If they only offer $15 on that one, I will sell the credit and be out.

Used my last 6 $25 and 1 15 gift cards, my haul includes 4 pokemon omegas and 3 need for speeds. It's been good dell, my biggest haul of the lifetime from you last year and still my strongest going into this c year

Thanks! Does it matter if you use a promotional gift card that expires before a preorder is shipped?
The gift card balance is almost immediately used--I redeemed two GCs last night (expiring that same day) on LEGO Avengers for Vita, which doesn't release until next Tuesday, and the balance on both GCs is already $0.00.

New deals posted for Quantum Break, Star Fox, and Xcox 2.

Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

Quantum Break for Xbox One for $59.99

Lego Marvel Avengers (various MSRP prices based on platform)

Street Fighter V  for PS4 for $59.99

Star Fox for WiiU for $59.99

Xcom2 for PC for $59.99

I tried to preorder Quantum Break on the mobile site but for some reason it didn't come up when the results page showed a hit.  So I call CS and ordered it on the phone and for some reason they couldn't charge me tax when I pointed it out that I always paid tax on previous preorders.  I didn't want to have to deal with CS when my order got charged since their system gets held up when they're off by a penny on gift card payments.  Anyways, not sure if it's just me but the rep couldn't charge me tax for my preorder today.

I tried to preorder Quantum Break on the mobile site but for some reason it didn't come up when the results page showed a hit. So I call CS and ordered it on the phone and for some reason they couldn't charge me tax when I pointed it out that I always paid tax on previous preorders. I didn't want to have to deal with CS when my order got charged since their system gets held up when they're off by a penny on gift card payments. Anyways, not sure if it's just me but the rep couldn't charge me tax for my preorder today.
I don't know if I understand your issue. Are you concerned the amount will change at release and the order get messed up? You might actually get lucky and avoid the tax. Or you might get totally screwed. It's really 50/50 with Dell.

Are you concerned the amount will change at release and the order get messed up?
That's exactly it. I'm thinking it's more probable than not that I will get charged tax. I received the confirmation email from the phone order already but I think it's going to bear out like some Best Buy online orders how a tax amount can be updated at a later amount. The Dell order will therefore get stuck since it will not charge more than the payment details amount (two $25 GC's and $10 CC charge) and it'll cause me to call in and fix it which I try to avoid dealing with CS directly where possible. I'm hoping my order doesn't get updated closer to release date since my two gift cards will expire before the release date and that would just create a giant mess. But in the chance they won't charge tax and I get a better deal on it, I figured I'd share my experience today for others looking to preorder again.

I've seen several people mention that they were able to use multiple gift cards when checking out using the mobile site so I finally tried this today on my iPhone.  The checkout looks exactly the same as it does on a regular desktop browser and only allows one gift card per transaction with a note to call if you want to use multiple.  Am I doing something wrong or is everyone doing this just using Android?

I've seen several people mention that they were able to use multiple gift cards when checking out using the mobile site so I finally tried this today on my iPhone. The checkout looks exactly the same as it does on a regular desktop browser and only allows one gift card per transaction with a note to call if you want to use multiple. Am I doing something wrong or is everyone doing this just using Android?
I was able to use multiple GCs on an order using my iPhone, so I'm not sure why you aren't.

I've seen several people mention that they were able to use multiple gift cards when checking out using the mobile site so I finally tried this today on my iPhone. The checkout looks exactly the same as it does on a regular desktop browser and only allows one gift card per transaction with a note to call if you want to use multiple. Am I doing something wrong or is everyone doing this just using Android?
I did this successfully yesterday for Street Fighter V. I don't remember the specifics of the form, but there was a way to add a gift card, and then I remember a separate button to hit to add another payment method. It was a little wonky, but it allowed me to add 3 methods of payment and clearly indicated that was the limit.

I was able to use multiple GCs on an order using my iPhone, so I'm not sure why you aren't.
I did this successfully yesterday for Street Fighter V. I don't remember the specifics of the form, but there was a way to add a gift card, and then I remember a separate button to hit to add another payment method. It was a little wonky, but it allowed me to add 3 methods of payment and clearly indicated that was the limit.
Thanks for the quick responses. I realized that I was linking from another site to Dell's site on my phone that was apparently causing Dell's site to load a full site and not the mobile site. Oddly enough, the item I want to buy, the Halo charging stand which is currently $25 with a $15 GC will not allow the code on the mobile site that gets you the GC so I'll have to chat or call if I want to use multiple GC's in this case and hope they'll allow the code via chat (I probably won't even fool with it). Once again, Dell's technological inconsistency for a technology company continues to astound me.

Changes to the promo pre-order games:

Promo Deals Page:

Doom for multiple platforms for $59.99

Battleborn for multiple platforms for $59.99

Mafia 3 for multiple platforms for $59.99

Mirror's Edge Catalyst for multiple platforms for $59.99

Quantum Break for Xbox One for $59.99 (formerly listed as a $25 GC deal)

Changes to the promo pre-order games:

Promo Deals Page:

Doom for multiple platforms for $59.99

Battleborn for multiple platforms for $59.99

Mafia 3 for multiple platforms for $59.99

Mirror's Edge Catalyst for multiple platforms for $59.99

Quantum Break for Xbox One for $59.99 (formerly listed as a $25 GC deal)
Thanks. Now I have to settle for either Doom or Mafia 3 before my GCs expire in February... :whistle2:k

Man, this Dell GC program has worked out so well!  I took advantage of the glitch last fall, so I started out with $120 in giftcards for pre-ordering $120 worth of games (two 3DS games and one WiiU game).  Since then, I've continued to pre-order games with the $25 bonus, which means I'm getting new releases for $23.59 shipped + another $25 giftcard.

So glad to see them continuing to offer this promo so I can keep rolling over the giftcards for more giftcards.  Reminds me of the pre-sales tax days when Amazon used to offer $20 giftcards with most of their pre-orders.

Hey, I'm back. Finally got around to changing my password lol. Hoping Uncharted 4 gets added soon with a $25 gift card for pre-order. Street Fighter only having $15 convinced me to order from Best Buy instead. 

bread's done
Back