Dell S2309W 23 Inch Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel- $149 w/ Free Shipping

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!
This is part of Dell's ongoing "10 Days of Deals" promotion which goes from June 15th-24th.

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/...cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&dgc=IR&cid=39411&lid=1166999

Here's the direct link to the monitor:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-7339

Recently, they offered a 24 Inch LCD Widescreen Flat Panel monitor for $189, and also a 20 Inch LCD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor for $89 (those sold out almost instantly).

This deal is good for today only.

[quote name='Chocolatejas']DVI input is a plus but no HDMI is a bummer.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's about the only flaw with the monitor (no HDMI), but fortunately there are some cheap HDMI to DVI cables out there. Before buying a new HDTV, my old man used a HDMI to DVI cable (which I highly recommend) to hook his PS3 to his Dell 24 Inch HD Widescreen monitor. I have a 32 Inch HDTV using HDMI to connect my PS3 to it, and his setup looked much better than mine.

I figure I can just borrow that cable from him now that he doesn't need it. In fact, I'm sure the 23 Inch will look much better than my TV too (TV Resolution- 1368 x 768 vs. 1920 x 1080).

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange! I just received an e-mail from Dell stating that my order has been canceled? I'm calling them right now to clear this up, and will let everyone know what they tell me.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Strange! I just received an e-mail from Dell stating that my order has been canceled? I'm calling them right now to clear this up, and will let everyone know what they tell me.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that sucks. I was thinking about jumping on this, too. Let us know asap what's up.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Strange! I just received an e-mail from Dell stating that my order has been canceled? I'm calling them right now to clear this up, and will let everyone know what they tell me.[/QUOTE]

Wow what a cluster fuck this has turned out to be! I've been on the phone with their customer support for 15-20 minutes (I still am as I type this) and they cannot find my original order. I just forwarded the e-mail they sent me showing that my order was accepted, yet for some reason they can't locate it in their system.

I guess I'll go back to what I said before when I attempted to buy two of the 20 Inch LCD monitors they had on sale for $89 each, but could not (I set up a call-back from them to order the monitors, and no one from Dell even called me back).

They may lose my business if they're unable to clear this up. Is it any wonder companies like this are doing so poorly. They have no one but themselves to blame!

Update- They couldn't find my "original order", but they went ahead and created a new order for me. Hopefully, there's no issues with this one!

:roll:

[quote name='The Color Chris']Not trying to get called out like rdogg1026 for not being a mod but I enjoys clean forums does this not belong here[/QUOTE]

You may be right, and if so, I'm sorry for placing it in the wrong forum section. The reason I placed it under Video Game Deals is because someone else placed the 24 Inch and 20 Inch Monitor sales Dell had in this very same forum section. Also, I'm guessing that most CAGers aren't buying a 23 Inch HD LCD Monitor for Microsoft Excel. They're buying one for gaming (myself included).

Thanks for your input though.

[quote name='The Color Chris']Not trying to get called out like rdogg1026 for not being a mod but I enjoys clean forums does this not belong here[/QUOTE]

We see console peripherals posted here all the time, this is essentially a PC gaming peripheral.

lol, touche.

[quote name='keithp']Sold out.[/QUOTE]

I just hope my "replacement" order was confirmed, and that I'll receive the Monitor. If anything, I get online notifications whenever I have a purchase using my credit card, and I did indeed get that notification the "2nd" time my order was placed (not the first).

Update- Dell e-mailed me stating that my order has been "delayed". Now instead of an estimated Delivery of July 2nd, it's been pushed back to July 10th. Does this company not have a clue? If you're going to offer something on sale, make sure you have enough supply to meet demand! LOL.

I'd be amazed if I ever receive the monitor.

bread's done
Back