Deluxe Wii u $300 - Costco

[quote name='GBAstar']Surcharge if you're not a club member?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

But it appears to be sold out anyways:

"Due to inventory changes, item 718465 in your cart is no longer available. This item cannot be purchased at this time."

If the Wii U goes to that price at other retailers i will probably buy it..I need my Zelda games yo! That Zombie U bundle has been messing with me..I will buy one when they drop $50 off.

I have a feeling the big N has a few strategies to try and counter the PS4 and 720. The Zombie bundle isn't suitable for the kiddies, they need a awesome wii sports like bundle. (e3 or sooner)

Just bought the Zombie U bundle Friday, dont regret it at all, I am more of a Playstation/xbox guy but the eventual HD remakes of Nintendo classics makes the system a must own, plus the new Mario & upcoming new Zelda, Donkey Kong country make it a must as well

Zombie U is pretty cool. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate looks like it will be a good time. And Punch Out just showed up on the eshop for 30 cents.

I think it's a good system, but I completely understand the criticisms and hesitance.

[quote name='gordojones88']The Wii U is Doomed![/QUOTE]

Yep, the Wii U will probably end up like the Gamecube, not too great but not too bad in sales. It will not replicate the Wii.

[quote name='kart007k']$200 for Zombie U bundle and I MIGHT think about it.[/QUOTE]

$300 is realistic, at least before E3. That's my consideration point.

bread's done
Back