Demigod $4.99

[quote name='Reaperain']Might be single use...I dont really care. As far as I know the game is crap and theres no point. Am I right or not?[/QUOTE]

Very wrong IMO. Great game with a steep learning curve that was plagued by a poor release. Still gets support from the devs despite a small community and lacking sales.

I got it from a similar coupon around a year ago for $20. It has sat untouched on my computer since. Maybe this will be motivation to start.

Here's my code, if anyone feels like using it: DGFRIEND-2880791

Its a fun game no doubt, I cant really see someone being disapointed buying it for 5$.

I have NO idea if the online on the game is active, but if it is well worth the money. Its your basic DOTA style game if youre into that kinda thing.

Tossing my code out there if anyone wants to use as well. They are multi-use codes as well I believe, not single.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DGFRIEND-4330109[/FONT]

Hey everyone, here's my code if you want it! This game is great and is only really lacking one thing - a solid community.

DGFRIEND-3630899

I watched several reviews on youtube and made the purchase using the OPs code. Can't go wrong with $5. Hopefully, the consistent issue brought up in all the reviews (reliable netcode) has been fixed.

Cheers!

I tried the demo and passed up this game 3 times at different prices. Its not the netcode that killed it for me - its the lack of any tutorial on a game with such a steep curve.

I found League of Legends to be much more accessible (and free to a point).

Here's my code: None of my friends want to play this game, no matter how cheap it gets. :(

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DGFRIEND-3589164[/FONT]

That's a pretty sweet deal. Have the networking issues been fixed in the past few months, though? When I tried the demo, the game was unbearably laggy. Either way, it's going to take a lot to pull me away from League of Legends at this point.

bread's done
Back