Demigod PC - Impulse - 7.49 AC - Until Feb 18th

Glavin

CAG Veteran
  1. http://www.impulsedriven.com/
  2. Get Impulse
  3. Install Impulse
  4. Search for Demigod within Impulse
  5. Add to Cart
  6. Apply Coupon Code [[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DG-4190416][/FONT]
  7. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Should come up as 7.49 and checkout
    [/FONT]
Reviews - http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/demigod?q=demigod

I think this is a great game if you like Warcraft 3 DOTA. It is highly addictive and just needs a larger community to be great.

I am not sure if the codes are one time use only or not, since everyone received differing codes. If they are, here is another one to add to the list.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DG-4330109[/FONT]

Not sure if this is a one time use as I used the OP's original code and then tested it again in the cart after my purchase just to see if it registered and it did. If it really is though, the OP's code: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DG-4190416 has been used.

[/FONT]Just thought I'd mention you can purchase through the www.impulsedriven.com website as well and add it to your impulse account later. What I did, since I'm not home to buy it through the client.

Oh and the post and code is much appreciated, OP =D!

I know in the past codes like this have been single use but there is always the chance it isn't (banking on is though).

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Just in case it's a one time here's mine as well, I've got no one who's interested.

DG-4354422[/QUOTE]

Thanks - this one has been used.

Would the download happen to be an ISO or standalone exe? Can you download it once and burn it to a DVD and never have to use Impulse again, or is it like Steam?

[quote name='shytface']Would the download happen to be an ISO or standalone exe? Can you download it once and burn it to a DVD and never have to use Impulse again, or is it like Steam?[/QUOTE]

You need to have Impulse installed to download and activate the game. I am not 100% sure, but I believe you need to leave the software on your computer. However, unlike Steam, you do not need to launch it and leave it running while you play. You can launch the game normally from your desktop, or even attach it as a shortcut to the Steam service.

Wow I never thought I use another online service other than Steam but you can't say no to this price and for the game.

Anyone got an extra code? hook a brotha up :D

[quote name='Shimrra']Wow I never thought I use another online service other than Steam but you can't say no to this price and for the game.

Anyone got an extra code? hook a brotha up :D[/QUOTE]

Try all the ones listed I think they are reusable

I just want to say I spent the most time with this game during 2009 than any other game. I actually had to tell myself to stop playing it so I would play the other games I had bought.

[quote name='Glavin']Try all the ones listed I think they are reusable[/QUOTE]

YouRock1.jpg

To those of you already playing this game:
Do I need to be a big-time RTS connoisseur to enjoy this game, or is it a bit lighter on the RTS stuff than, say, a Total War game? I'm very interested, but I suck hard at RTS.

[quote name='campbelld']To those of you already playing this game:
Do I need to be a big-time RTS connoisseur to enjoy this game, or is it a bit lighter on the RTS stuff than, say, a Total War game? I'm very interested, but I suck hard at RTS.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not. You only have to control 1 character (Though their are demigods with 'minions') and it plays more like an action game, just with an RTS interface and camera view. There's little to no micromanagement.

I too suck at RTS, the best I can do is World in Conflict but I can play this game and other DotA types very well.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Absolutely not. You only have to control 1 character (Though their are demigods with 'minions') and it plays more like an action game, just with an RTS interface and camera view. There's little to no micromanagement.

I too suck at RTS, the best I can do is World in Conflict but I can play this game and other DotA types very well.[/QUOTE]

You have your home citadel that you can use your money to upgrade and in turn this ups your defense or offense for towers and waves of your creeps.

You can also be selfish and buy stuff for your char ;)

The more you play the more points you have to spend on permanent items. You can only equip one permanent item at the beginning of a match.

It is well balanced and you have many options within your character as it levels during the match.

Only thing this game lacks is people, so stop reading and go buy it.

heres another one, i posted it on gog too so whoever grabs it first DG-4446636

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spank']If it didn't require impulse, I'd probably buy it. I'm happy with STEAM and will stick with it.[/QUOTE]

It's a download client and an auto patcher.

[quote name='mailman27']Here's one from me: DG-4470889[/QUOTE]

Thanks, never used impulse before but I couldn't pass up this game at that price.

I actually like impulse's client better than steam's. If enough CAGs get this we'll have to set up a game night.

[quote name='Spank']If it didn't require impulse, I'd probably buy it. I'm happy with STEAM and will stick with it.[/QUOTE]

There is nothing wrong with Impulse. Demigod is a game published by Stardock themselves, the people who make Impulse.

Also: DG-3616042

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DG-798091 in case anyone else is looking for one.[/FONT]

[quote name='Vinco'][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DG-798091 in case anyone else is looking for one.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks....

Yes my friend confirmed today that they are multiple use, no idea how many uses that means though

dunno if anyone's mentioned it, but this also works for the retail (physical) copy, reducing it to $10. Unfortunately shipping is a bit high at $10 so, $20 total. might be good though if you combine it with other deals.

if anyone needs a code send me a pm, and if their is a cag night let me know i put so many hours into it last year

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I've got a code here that I thought I would have gotten rid of. I didn't however and noticed that this promo expires today so I thought somebody might need it before the promo expires.

DG-3513776

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I've got a code here that I thought I would have gotten rid of. I didn't however and noticed that this promo expires today so I thought somebody might need it before the promo expires.

DG-3513776
[/QUOTE]

I finally caved, used your code, thank you very much!

bread's done
Back