Demon Stone (Xbox) $29.99 at EB & Gamestop

When I was at TRU, I saw the shelf holder game for Demon Stone, and as it stands right now, it's listed as $49.99.

Might change when it comes out, but it's at that price at TRU at the moment.

That means it'll be $22.49 used, after discounts... Oh, hell yeah. I'll definitely have to pick it up then.

[quote name='msdmoney']Wow that was fast, hasn't this been out a couple weeks now.[/quote]

The Xbox version has not been released yet.

[quote name='msdmoney']Wow that was fast, hasn't this been out a couple weeks now.[/quote]

The PS2 version came out mid-September; but this is for the Xbox version, which isn't due until mid-November, as is the PC version. It is still interesting to see it retail for less than the PS2 version, though I would presume its price would drop to match once the Xbox & PC versions are released.

Reviews for it have been respectable:
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920088.asp?q=Demon Stone

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What are the odds it's $30 for the pre-orders but will retail for $50 on shelves. I would assume increadibly remote.[/quote]

Per my earlier post, one of my local TRU's has a filler game case for it, with a price tag of $49.99 on it. At least, that's the way it is today.

As it's TRU, who knows what the "real" price could be.

this place is great...you guys are awesome with the best deals. tho i guess it makes sense being cheapassgamer and so forth. im waiting to see what the release price is for the xbox version next week.

bread's done
Back