DemonKysho's "Kept you waiting Huh" Giveaways!

I know how hard it is to try and get youtube exposure, and I am trying just as you are. I subbed with all three of my channel just now, good luck fine sir.

PS - You don't even have to put me in the drawing.

Ill be posting up more gamestock codes for your chance to win gam.. more KINECT AVATAR SENSORS !

QTW2FZC2LJ2D
P4TQEZH344AA
XVHNQKR46ZTV
VURUCCNWAQUY
MQHLQYRKXTNR

[quote name='DemonKysho']cv2nkqjqqqkw[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on scoring an instant prize! And double thanks for entering GameStock. But let's get to what you won:
60 Ounces of In-Game Currency for Berserk: The Cataclysm from Kongregate

Follow the directions below to redeem your prize.
Enter the code below in the space provided at Kongregate.com/gamestock and you'll be awarded your item and automatically directed to your game.

Redemption Code:
GSB-85995-69122-30672

Enjoy!

[quote name='DemonKysho']Ill be posting up more gamestock codes for your chance to win gam.. more KINECT AVATAR SENSORS ![/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I won a coupon for bag of Doritos today.
It made me feel special because it wasn't a kinect avatar prop. :lol:

Hey got only 7 more followers til i hit that milestone and give away that bonus. Also i know i used to give away a lot of stuff, but i didn't see a lot of feedback and activity. So i have to take a new approach.

youtube: abelincoln16x, twitter: MrRagerHUN.
Nice videos, keep up the good work, i guess it's tough to break out from that bunch of gameplays on yt. Gotta show something new i guess, i dont know. Bottom line, thanks for the chance mate!

Twitter: Dervish43
Youtube: BlunterBonsai

Thanks for the contest, and good luck with the subscribers/followers! I'll stay tuned to your channel!

bread's done
Back