Demonoid Invite?

I wasn't aware the site was invite only. I just randomly signed up last year sometime and took care of business.

[quote name='Zing']I wasn't aware the site was invite only. I just randomly signed up last year sometime and took care of business.[/QUOTE]

They have open signup periods.

Also looking for an invite to demonoid if anyone has a spare. Can trade for a blackcats-games invite ^^

hey guys...just a warning...be careful about what you're downloading...I got busted for downloading a bunch of movies using Utorrent. Just warnings really, nothing ever happened. Just lettin you guys know

So have I, the thing is don't download from external trackers and your fine, trackers from demonoid and emuparadise are fine. If anyone needs demonoid invites PM I have a few more...

The only thing I will never download are movies. From my experience, if you stay away from sharing music and downloading movies it will be cool runnings for you (as it has been for me.) Oh and PM sent master, thanks!

[quote name='masterofdarkness']So have I, the thing is don't download from external trackers and your fine, trackers from demonoid and emuparadise are fine. If anyone needs demonoid invites PM I have a few more...[/QUOTE]

nah that's bullshit. i downloaded a non-external torrent of The Land Before TIme and I got caught.

bread's done
Back