Demonoid Invite?

Can I please have an invite as well. As soon I get the ability to give invites I will give them out here to help out and show my appreciation. I can be reached at [email protected].

Thank You

MDOFL

Im not too sure about giving invites to people who seemed to only join CAG to ask for an invite. Just know that if someone you invite to Demonoid gets warned or banned, you will probably be warned and banned as well. So be cautious to who gets invited. Just my opinion.

I joined CAG two weeks ago when I discovered the website. I found the demonoid discussion earlier and thought I would ask for one. Sorry if that is wrong. Should I do something to prove to you that I want more than just the demonoid invite?

I have used the website to find a lot of great deals and I do appreciate it.

Sorry if I offended you.

Cheers

Your only 2 posts are in this thread, asking for an invite. That comes off as a lurker who is only out for free stuff. Whether or not it's true, that's what it looks like.

And as said, when I get invites, I'll only give them out to people I know, since if the invitee gets banned, the inviter will face repurcussions as well.

[quote name='sp00ge']Your only 2 posts are in this thread, asking for an invite. That comes off as a lurker who is only out for free stuff. Whether or not it's true, that's what it looks like.

And as said, when I get invites, I'll only give them out to people I know, since if the invitee gets banned, the inviter will face repurcussions as well.[/quote]

Yes, that pretty much explains it for me too, You can always look out for open signup days, they were doing it every friday, but I dont know the status of that now.

[quote name='musha666']Im not too sure about giving invites to people who seemed to only join CAG to ask for an invite. Just know that if someone you invite to Demonoid gets warned or banned, you will probably be warned and banned as well. So be cautious to who gets invited. Just my opinion.[/quote]

This is exactly the reason why I'm not handing out invites. I don't want to get banned or warned because of someone I tossed an invite to. No thanks.

forgive but what could someone do to get banned/warned?

posting bad torrents is all I can think of

since 9 out of ten people are only there to leech anyways I dont see the issue.

I dont have a problem being wrong just let me know if I am missing something. thanks.

nowadays.[quote name='floormat']forgive but what could someone do to get banned/warned?

posting bad torrents is all I can think of

since 9 out of ten people are only there to leech anyways I dont see the issue.

I dont have a problem being wrong just let me know if I am missing something. thanks.[/quote]

Leechers are highly frowned upon on most private torrent sites, especially now that files/torrents are getting bigger and bigger. Many will ban you if your ratio drops below a certain level for more than a day or two.

If someone invites a leecher, the person who invited them will get in trouble/banned for allowing a leech in.

[quote name='sp00ge']nowadays.

Leechers are highly frowned upon on most private torrent sites, especially now that files/torrents are getting bigger and bigger. Many will ban you if your ratio drops below a certain level for more than a day or two.

If someone invites a leecher, the person who invited them will get in trouble/banned for allowing a leech in.[/QUOTE]

hmm ok I can understand that but umm I have never come across a Torrent program that does not at least force some upload. what kind of ratio does this site require. most torrent's I have ever seen end up with a 60/100 ul/dl to 200/100 by the end of the file.

is there a master group that monitors this group or does individual users just select to ban you from dl'ing from them

sorry for so many questions. thank you.

[quote name='floormat']hmm ok I can understand that but umm I have never come across a Torrent program that does not at least force some upload. what kind of ratio does this site require. most torrent's I have ever seen end up with a 60/100 ul/dl to 200/100 by the end of the file.

is there a master group that monitors this group or does individual users just select to ban you from dl'ing from them

sorry for so many questions. thank you.[/quote]

RevoTT requires:

3GB d/l, .30 ratio
6GB d/l, .50 ratio
10GB/dl and up, .80 ratio

They use an auto banning script. It's not as if someone is sitting there banning people. If people violate the rules, their IP is auto-banned. Pretty strict, but it keeps transfer speeds fast for a long time.

[quote name='sp00ge']RevoTT requires:

3GB d/l, .30 ratio
6GB d/l, .50 ratio

They use an auto banning script. It's not as if someone is sitting there banning people. If people violate the rules, their IP is auto-banned. Pretty strict, but it keeps transfer speeds fast for a long time.[/QUOTE]

is revott tied into demonoid or was that just an example? Those ratio's basically mean if you happen to get it faster than that ratio they want you to continue to upload till at least that ratio is fulfilled correct ? also they have there own torrent files probably but will they will grab from anyone matching the same file from any server right?

are the files mostly stuff like new movies or do they have older akward stuff like 80 cartoons? (got kids) for the older akward stuff I have seen people use pirate bay and abc for the client unfortunately that can take days if not weeks sometimes. any suggestions?

[quote name='sp00ge']RevoTT requires:

3GB d/l, .30 ratio
6GB d/l, .50 ratio

They use an auto banning script. It's not as if someone is sitting there banning people. If people violate the rules, their IP is auto-banned. Pretty strict, but it keeps transfer speeds fast for a long time.[/quote]What is RevoTT? Is it like Demonoid? If it is, could I get an invite? I can exchange a Demonoid invite.

I ALWAYS retain good ratios. My current ratio on Demonoid is 1.05.

OT, but is anyone else with Demonoid getting screwed on upload credit? I've upped 4+ GB in the past week and I've only been credited 1.5GB.

Demonoid does not ban you.
Their ratio system has eben messed up for over a year, it does not credit people fully, and for many users, it wont credit them a single mb. They got rid of the banning rule. My friend has had a .02 ratio for a year.
You might ge banned if your share ratio is less than 1%, which will never happen because you upload as you download most torrents.

OINK on the other hand is very strict. You have to maintain above a 105% ratio if you want to use the site to it's fullest. That's why I've had to upload over 200 albums. Only torrent site i actually contribute to.

I've got some Demonoid invites if someone wants to trade invites to other sites with me.

My ratio just fell from 2.01 down to 1.76 but it should be back up to 2 in no time. I always try to maintain a 2.00 ratio on all of my torrent sites so you can be sure that I won't get banned.

[quote name='Slinky2397']If I could get an invite as well I'd greatly appreciate it![/quote]

I'd take one as well, if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks.

im feeling generous, here you go

Invitation code list:

cycrjpc6pinrh9zsy5i6gvhyvlngizymaq1ikb9s
1ipogko2d5760jek0p9k2p2ba91qkf6qt
z2mu5zn4lu5rqruw0m5c4m02dw5jdtwl
ux33r5c6ul2f00gnlgqhh5jled168eniq5teb76rzn

dont get banned or warned or it affects me to :(

chodax - You're brave. I would've PM'ed one to each person so you know who got which one, just in case you get screwed over. Like this, any troll/lurker could snatch them up.

[quote name='chodax']Its just a torrent site, if i get banned or anything i can always just get another account[/QUOTE]

Either way, thank you :) I appreciate it, and I will use it wisely

love an invite if anyone has one. demonoid hasnt had open reg in months.
i can help with an invite to tvtorrents in return (not much, but the best i got.....)

bread's done
Back