Demonoid Invite?

I have one invite available. I'll trade it for an invite to another site, other than IPtorrents and RevoTT.

If you just joined this month, don't bother. I'll only deal with established users, since I worked hard to build my ratio and refuse to risk my account standing on someone I don't know.

[quote name='lilsht92']For many cool phones and gaming consoles, earn credits toward a free item by creating an account on xpango.com with the referral id as 90690123. This is the premium id for extra credits!

http://www.xpango.com?ref=90690123[/quote]I hope you get banned for spamming every forum

I would really like a Private demonoid invite, i will upload many healthy torrents, will spread the seed plenty ,and will not be a hit-and-run leecher ever, swear.

Please add me to this list. I have much in way of music, movies and comics to share. I don't cut off my sharing and have an excellent share ratio.

[quote name='CYRiX']Can I get one? I've got a 30gb library of obscure music to host.[/quote]

Send me a PM (this is to CYRiX only. Nobody else PM me because your message will be deleted).

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I've sent 4 out. I still have 1 left... on my home account. I have 5 more on work account.

So next 6 to ask for an invite get one.[/QUOTE]

Could I please have an invite? Thanks!

Hey Zerotype, what ISP do you have? My comcast email didn't get the invite either. I emailed their people but they insist it would be in SPAM at least.

I wonder if anything happened with outgoing email from Demonoid? Did anyone else have that issue?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Hey Zerotype, what ISP do you have? My comcast email didn't get the invite either. I emailed their people but they insist it would be in SPAM at least.

I wonder if anything happened with outgoing email from Demonoid? Did anyone else have that issue?[/quote]
I'm using Yahoo DSL, but I used my gmail account. Also used a yahoo account when I got another key to use. I'm thinking it might be Demonoid.

--edit--

Just checked my yahoo email again and got the confirm email. YES! Thank you sleepydumbdude!

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I'm using Yahoo DSL, but I used my gmail account. Also used a yahoo account when I got another key to use. I'm thinking it might be Demonoid.

--edit--

Just checked my yahoo email again and got the confirm email. YES! Thank you sleepydumbdude![/QUOTE]

I never received a confirmation e-mail either and I was using gmail :whistle2:(

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Do they allow you to re-use the code if it's never confirmed?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I tried reusing mine and it said it had already been used. I still haven't heard back from their "support."

bread's done
Back