Demonoid Invite?

I asked about 24 hours ago, and have yet to get anything, so I'm guessing that everyone is tapped out.

If someone does, just PM me with it, but I'm not getting my hopes up on this one.

There will be no more inviting to Demonoid for the time being(maybe forever). If you go to the site you'll see that it is down. It's been like that for about a week.

I'd avoid Demonoid completely if I were you guys... it seems like they'd be the most logical target since the MPAA/RIAA cannot take down PirateBay. When you can't take down the top site, go for the second biggest one.

I'm not going to bother with it for a while until things settle and we know what's up.

Well, if you've already downloaded and uploaded a lot of shit, it's probably not going to make much of a difference if you steer clear of it for a while.

[quote name='anarchyburger']damn. i hope the MPAA/RIAA isnt gonna take down demonoid.[/quote]
This looks to be the beginning of the end for Demonoid, taken from the main page of the site:

p.gif
Newspost - Sep/30/2007
p.gif
Downtime

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and we need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

[quote name='anarchyburger']yeah but that just means Canadians arent allowed on demonoid anymore... i wonder how far this will go, i dont want demonoid to die[/quote]

Usually if one agency/organization comes down and the site complies, the rest will follow.

I think I have one left at the moment. If anyone would like to trade for an ebookvortex, that would be great.

could someone provide a list of good torrent sites.

pirate bay is usually good for big name stuff but a lot of the rest usually fall apart.

Looking for mostly cartoons, tv shows or odd stuff.

preferable ones without all this registering unless it not some problem like it is trying to get on this one.

[quote name='DrazenX']whats so special about demonoid?

what makes it stand out against things like mininova or piratebay[/quote]

Better selection and not a whole lot of crappy pron..

Could you possibly send me an invite as well. Thank you so much. Every time I ask, no one sends me one hahaaha. :lol:

Maybe I smell or something who knows:-({|=

[quote name='floormat']i'll take one please thanks.[/quote]
If sleepydumbdude didn't invite you then PM me and i'll give you one. He said next 5 and looks like you were #6 replying.

I've got a couple more if anyone (not a newbie) needs one. Sorry but looking out for long timers first. Avoiding people like Fiziks (the 1st reply this page) with 1 post total and it's a GIMMIE post. ;)

Also for those looking for invites just keep checking the site from time to because they open up new registrations randomly.

EDIT: Sorry all gone gave 1 to Lord_Kefka and 1 to Floormat. Saving my last for if I ever need it to trade invites codes. :D

I'd love one $hady. I tried one from sleepydumbdude before (if you read this thread) but Comcast lost it on me. I think I'll try the gmail account next time.

Thanks!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I'd love one $hady. I tried one from sleepydumbdude before (if you read this thread) but Comcast lost it on me. I think I'll try the gmail account next time.

Thanks![/quote]

PM you one in a second. :D

ok I sent out three invites, and saving one for a trade..I am tapped for a bit..

edit- Demonoid is acting a bit unstable right now..it takes a bit to load and sometimes it doesnt load at all..Just a heads up

bread's done
Back