Demonoid Invite?

[quote name='MSI Magus']Would really love it if someone could send me one. Iv been trying to get one forever.[/quote]

I'll try to get one for you when I get home from work.

Just saying I used the code on the comment above me, so it's no longer valid. Also you said there would be extra for who ever got it first. If so send them my way please, a couple of my friends are dying for one.

Oh I meant it was an extra from whenever I was giving them out sorry.

Anyways you'll get 5 invites sometime within the next two months probably. They give them out a lot.

Could someone give you something for an invite? is it allowed in here? I have like 2 but wont give them up easy cuz if that person dont seed, i get screwed.

Also dont PM me, begging ok unless you offer something back.If it isnt allowed then dont PM at all.

You won't get screwed for giving demonoids to people who don't seed. Demonoid doesn't care. I've given out a couple hundred invites and have 3 accounts and have never been warned.
If you are having trouble getting a demonoid also check social networking site groups. I'm a member of a few groups there and used to give my invites there first. Now though other people do it and all request get answered in a couple days usually.

BTW I got an invite for the next two users to post asking for one.

Invitation code list:

1aji7pcmgryxyapm10omma0slkk32puf
p5y0dpnmcbjlh9tepcte3opu5t4kbruwtie5mblolsfo
zwr950h9dw7ma9myulga6uhoqm5vwcsgjp7pyx8e81p0
xtl04904bsj0jmxv8vtnmxq3suec8lhn1aae32
bvfsu4eu57uzgxe0cw1f626f52jgwxq9jccz

[quote name='darknight88']Could someone give you something for an invite? is it allowed in here? I have like 2 but wont give them up easy cuz if that person dont seed, i get screwed.

Also dont PM me, begging ok unless you offer something back.If it isnt allowed then dont PM at all.[/quote]

Technically, it's against the rules on most torrent sites to 'sell or trade' invites. The odds of getting busted doing so are fairly slim, unless the person you sold a code to reports you.

nvm, got one from a friend at school. If you want one, you have to tell HOW I get my codes, first. I don't see anything on codes.

I'm also looking for an invite. Does anyone have one? If you do, please pm me.

EDIT: Thank you very, very much to the kind man who sent me one!

bread's done
Back