Demon's Souls 35.99 w/ FSSS and $10 Video Game Credit

Me too... I hate the general threads... I like to see more specific topics... if it weren't for this thread, I wouldn't have know about Demon's Souls for $36 w/ $10 future gaming credit @ Amazon!!!

[quote name='Denzalo']Thanks, just got it for $29 shipped with $10 future credit at GameStop.

Just sayin~[/QUOTE]

What coupon codes did you use? I'm not seeming to find the right combination.

[quote name='Dakkon']What coupon codes did you use? I'm not seeming to find the right combination.[/QUOTE]

15NEW, I just picked the free shipping.. My backlog is huge I'm in no hurry.

[quote name='Denzalo']15NEW, I just picked the free shipping.. My backlog is huge I'm in no hurry.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'm using the 15NEW, but not seeing the $10 future credit in my cart

[quote name='jack612']$10 future credit means $10 credit for a future purchase.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I just meant I wasn't seeing anything indicating that I would be receiving the $10 future credit (which made me a bit nervous that I'm not getting it).

[quote name='Dakkon']Sorry, I just meant I wasn't seeing anything indicating that I would be receiving the $10 future credit (which made me a bit nervous that I'm not getting it).[/QUOTE]

If you go to gamestop's homepage the banner in the middle of the page is advertising the 10-30% sale with $10 credit. Click it, and it'll take you to a page with demon's souls listed along with the other games on sale.

I print screened, just in case.
$30 for Demon's Souls + $10 credit is too awesome to pass up.

Hmm... From what the general thread is saying, it looks like the $10 coupon is just that, a coupon, not credit. (Unless someone can conform it isn't) Probably still a better deal if you do a lot of small individual purchases, but not for major ones since they can't be stacked like Amazon credits.

Thanks for the heads up OP, priced dropped to $32.99 with $10 credit now. Got it for $30 shipped + $10 future coupon after 15NEW coupon and tax.

Probably going to be picking up Fallout 3 as i been thinking about it forever!

[quote name='KingKhoiCorp']If you go to gamestop's homepage the banner in the middle of the page is advertising the 10-30% sale with $10 credit. Click it, and it'll take you to a page with demon's souls listed along with the other games on sale.

I print screened, just in case.
$30 for Demon's Souls + $10 credit is too awesome to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Ok, good to know, thanks! (Thanks to everyone else for their comments as well)

[quote name='Denzalo']Thanks, just got it for $29 shipped with $10 future credit at GameStop.

Just sayin~[/QUOTE]

The GS deal does not give a $10 credit. Its a coupon code, which can't be combined with ANY other promotions.

[quote name='jraypeon']The GS deal does not give a $10 credit. Its a coupon code, which can't be combined with ANY other promotions.[/QUOTE]

So it's not stackable with any codes, not even other $10 coupons gained from this promo then?

Thank goodness I didn't bite then.

[quote name='n1c0']So it's not stackable with any codes, not even other $10 coupons gained from this promo then?

Thank goodness I didn't bite then.[/QUOTE]

The GS $10 coupon codes are not stackable. I have one from buying darksiders awhile ago and it doesn't work with any of the current offers.

When everyone springing for these GS deals finds out that GS is still their normal shady self, the GS hate will return haha.

But on topic for this deal, I am very tempted to buy... except I don't have a PS3 - its the reason I would buy a PS3 though.

There seems to be an Amazon vs GS price war that includes Demon's Souls going on right now. I'm waiting to see where it goes before I bite. The price on both sites has dropped $15-20 in less than a week.

And to think that when I got it at the Fry's deal two weeks ago for $40 it was supposed to be the best friggin' deal ever... Still tempted to order from either one of the sites and return the shipped copy to Fry's for the difference.

There's something a little amusing about people thanking the OP's Amazon link before saying they bought it at Gamestop. I do want to play this game, but I hope it will just be cheaper 6 months from now when I am through all the stuff I already have.

Outstanding price for a fantastic game. I've owned & played the daylights out of Demon's Souls since November. I can't recommend this game enough. Wherever you get it...get it!

They dropped the price even more?! Ridiculous deal. I still have yet to play this. -_-

[quote name='rumblebear']Remember, this won 2009's Game of the Year award[/QUOTE]

You can't be that vague -_-. Gamespot awarded this as their game of the year.

Uncharted 2 took a boatload (like everyone single one, lol) of GoTY awards.

bread's done
Back