Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition, $70

snuter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just found a used copy of Demon's Souls, Deluxe Edition at Rogers Video.

I know how hard it was to find my original copy, so I thought I'd sell it to any CAG that wants it. I have seen these sell on eBay for over $150!! :shock:

I'd sell it for $70 to anybody for a local pickup and $80 if they want it shipped in Canada.

UPDATE: just to clarify, this was bought used. It does not come with the pre-order bonus. See video in post #4 for full details and a video showing what is included in the Deluxe edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snuter']I just found a used copy of Demon's Souls, Deluxe Edition at Rogers Video.

I know how hard it was to find my original copy, so I thought I'd sell it to any CAG that wants it. I have seen these sell on eBay for over $150!! :shock:

It was priced at $70. I'd sell it for $70 to anybody for a local pickup and $80 if they want it shipped.[/QUOTE]

wish you were in etown, id come right now

Yeah, everything is there.

The deluxe edition has: The game, the embossed box slip cover and the strategy guide. This game is pretty tough and the guide is only available via the deluxe edition.

The only thing that is missing is the preorder bonus CD soundtrack/artbook.

Here is a link to the game's publisher doing an unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhlr1tAqljk

[quote name='evanders']so its missing half the stuff... ill pass[/QUOTE]

It's not "missing" anything; do you expect every used game you buy to include the pre-order bonuses??

By your logic, every single used game listed here on CAG would have to mention whether or not the PO bonuses are included. A little common sense would go a long way.

If you want the artbook and soundtrack so badly, buy it from here: http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=15657

IMHO, the Deluxe Edition is only the Deluxe Edition if it has;

1) The Game
2) Strategy Guide
3) Embossed Case

The Art Book and Soundtrack CD were Pre-Order bonuses, so you cannot expect them to come with a version of the game that is not Pre-Ordered, as in, seeing as you cannot Pre-Order the game anymore, you cannot expect them.

as long as the same preorder stuff is for the regular edition as well (that's what VGP.ca is selling, right?)

It was the same pre-order bonus regardless of which version of the game you bought at launch. The store that I got my original copy from had 8 pre-orders but they only received 5 pre-order bonuses, so people still missed out.

I updated the original post so there is no chance to have any more confusion.

bread's done
Back