Demons Souls

the only way you can get it cheap is used. i got mine at gohastings for less than $30 when it was in stock ,and the price was lowered.

I'm really thinking about picking it up for retail 59.99 but I would rather save up like you did besides using ebay though

$56.99 at amazon. Not a big savings but that game is worth every penny. And then some. Plus try to find someone who sent their cover in off the guide from the deluxe version for the replacement and see if they'll sell you the book cheap.

I am also waiting for my new guide to show up. My wife used to make fun of me because the cover was wearing off, I told her I really didn't think I was reading it that much for it to fade. I felt much better when it turned out to be a printing f up. She still doesn't believe me.

I got my deluxe DS from amazon and it was only a couple bucks more then getting the normal copy from a local store. Free shipping, no tax.

I picked up a copy from Target yesterday, but I'm unsure if I want to keep it at this point. I paid $44.50 or so after tax for it. First class shipping(via bubble mailer) is around $4 with Delivery Confirmation.

Just saying....;) In the event someone wanted a copy for about $10 off MSRP of $59.99.

pm me I will se,l my mint copy of the game only ( non the deluxe stuff) for 36 shipped. I am getting $32 at estarland tomorrow to send it to them and will send it to you instead for the same.

If not interested no big deal.

I am keeping my deluxe stuff for now. I will probably buy the game back later.

[quote name='Snake2715']pm me I will se,l my mint copy of the game only ( non the deluxe stuff) for 36 shipped. I am getting $32 at estarland tomorrow to send it to them and will send it to you instead for the same.

If not interested no big deal.

I am keeping my deluxe stuff for now. I will probably buy the game back later.[/QUOTE]

outstanding deal. someone should take you up on that.

bread's done
Back