Denny's Free Grand Slam Breakfast

[quote name='killer9']Free>>>>>>>>>>>ihop

c wut i did thar[/QUOTE]

whoah!!!!!!!! A play on words!!!!!!!!

Enjoy waitresses that take forever to bring you your food and pieces of hair in your food that leave you in question.

At least thats been my experience with the Dennys nearest me.

February 9th = Bioshock 2 release date + Free Grand Slam Breakfast + pieces of hair in my food that leave me in question + my birthday.
What a holy day.

Apparently you can "visit Denny's for a Free Original Grand Slam® on your birthday," but if they're already offering a free Grand Slam on Feb. 9th, so isn't that kind of pointless to me? :whistle2:k

i remember they did this before. and on my way to work i saw like 100 bums and/or homeless people waiting outside denny's (what would probably be half hour wait minimum) to get this. surprisingly it was a good day at walmart loll. *since alot of the crazies were over there instead

[quote name='dieresis']February 9th = Bioshock 2 release date + Free Grand Slam Breakfast + pieces of hair in my food that leave me in question + my birthday.
What a holy day.

Apparently you can "visit Denny's for a Free Original Grand Slam® on your birthday," but if they're already offering a free Grand Slam on Feb. 9th, so isn't that kind of pointless to me? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Can you get two?

Better hope your birthday isn't on Feb 9th. You lose out on a free Grandslam! Although, if you are going to Denny's for your Bday...

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Better hope your birthday isn't on Feb 9th. You lose out on a free Grandslam! Although, if you are going to Denny's for your Bday...[/QUOTE]

You'll get a free entree! if you buy 2 drinks from them that is...

I remember doing this last time, and let me tell you, it is not worth your time nor dignity to wait around with bums for a free half-ass breakfast in a crowded building.

free grand slam breakfast?
5.gif

Just got back from Denny's ... ahhh that was good. Very quick, too! All of the employees seemed to be in a good mood despite being swamped since 6 o'clock.

bread's done
Back