Design a new box for the Falcon 360s! - Photoshop fun inside!

I really do hope they change the box. Otherwise i'll be searching model numbers on the box for new chip. Anyhow this is my contribution I don't really know how to use photo shop nor do i've really much to add box. I've to think about it, but this is my temp for now probably will change it soon though.

xbox360boxpc1.jpg

If I had Photoshop, I would have a picture of a current Premium or an Elite's box with a sticker saying "Now with Falcon chips and New Lower Price" followed by a price cut/cross out through $500 showing the price of only $479.99!

Maybe also a higher price tag and a coupon for a bag of potato chips as a promotion.

33% less red-ringier sounds like a good "callout" sticker for any old boxes that will house new systems (like how they put the player's choice/greatest hits sticker overtop of current stock when announcing a new hits title).

Local store promotional stickers over box:
"Offer: Free Shipping to Microsoft Repair Center"
"Now with Falcon chips, 20% better chance of working"
"Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Xbox 360 hardware Falcon edition, no returns or exchanges on the two systems guranteed to have the red rings"

I dont have photoshop, but I have an idea... lol

Since this new 360 version is codenamed the 'Falcon' I think some sort of boxart with a smiling Michael Vick and a vicious, foaming at the mouth Pitbull would be appropriate.

[quote name='Puffa469']I dont have photoshop, but I have an idea... lol

Since this new 360 version is codenamed the 'Falcon' I think some sort of boxart with a smiling Michael Vick and a vicious, foaming at the mouth Pitbull would be appropriate.[/quote]

:applause::applause::hot: lol

[quote name='bigdsinferno']one too many lights on your ring.[/QUOTE]
Actually, that's the "pink circle of death" error. It indicates your Xbox 360 is overheated with juicy gay man-love for your sexy body.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Actually, that's the "pink circle of death" error. It indicates your Xbox 360 is overheated with juicy gay man-love for your sexy body.[/quote]

Shit... I was wondering why I kept getting 4 pink lights every time I started my console up. Is there anything I can do to repair it? Will sticking my penis in the USB port void my warranty?

[quote name='Puffa469']I dont have photoshop, but I have an idea... lol

Since this new 360 version is codenamed the 'Falcon' I think some sort of boxart with a smiling Michael Vick and a vicious, foaming at the mouth Pitbull would be appropriate.[/QUOTE]

Damn you. You stole my idea.

:)

[quote name='CouRageouS']
wii360.jpg

Blue Ocean Edition ;)[/quote]

Does it come with a free tropics theme and does it sound like the ocean instead of a jet engine? :lol:

I want to do a Michael Vick cover. But everytime I do a Google image search a really horrible pic of of a perforated dogs keep appearing in the results >_> Make it stop.

It's about time the sold consoles with a coffin and an address. I think we've established that most consoles get the problem. That way you'd just have to call em up and let em know it's coming. The Falcon 360 will not do anything. Supposedly it's a design flaw that makes the consoles get red rings. Something about loose solders. Actually, heat FIXES that problem. Also, something about the main board being warped. Just alot of problems, the people over at Xbox Scene can give you a full description. Also, take note that they use shitty components to make the machine in order to cut costs. I'm sorry but that's just not acceptable.

Can't wait until the PS3 gets hot beucase I damn sure will be getting one. F Points and XBLA. The less the damned thing is on the less chance it has of getting red ringed.

Oh, oh, the box. Put a falcon up there and actually advertise the new chips on the box that have the new chips in it. That way people will look for the boxes thinking that they won't get red ringed and more flame goes under MS' ass when they do.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']It's about time the sold consoles with a coffin and an address. I think we've established that most consoles get the problem. That way you'd just have to call em up and let em know it's coming. The Falcon 360 will not do anything. Supposedly it's a design flaw that makes the consoles get red rings. Something about loose solders. Actually, heat FIXES that problem. Also, something about the main board being warped. Just alot of problems, the people over at Xbox Scene can give you a full description. Also, take note that they use shitty components to make the machine in order to cut costs. I'm sorry but that's just not acceptable.

Can't wait until the PS3 gets hot beucase I damn sure will be getting one. F Points and XBLA. The less the damned thing is on the less chance it has of getting red ringed.

Oh, oh, the box. Put a falcon up there and actually advertise the new chips on the box that have the new chips in it. That way people will look for the boxes thinking that they won't get red ringed and more flame goes under MS' ass when they do.[/QUOTE]

Whoo! That is some Photoshop fun! It's too bad there's not another thread somewhere that this would fit in better.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91772

bread's done
Back