DESPERATELY need help - inexpensive gift ideas for girlfriend!

yesitsreallyjosh

CAGiversary!
hey u guys i really need your help!
eek.gif

its my girlfriends birthday in 2 weeks and i have already gotten her a few things, but i was interested if anybody knew any inexpensive (5-50 dollar range) gifts that are really good ideas to get a 20 something female.

i already got her some customized stuff from artscow.com and monogrammed towels as little gifts that should bring a smile to her face

anybody PLEASE help me with ideas, would be greatly appreciated!

as a twentysomething lady myself, i can only say take her out to nice dinner and go do something memorable. that's worth way more than any gift, believe me. :)

[quote name='thenockmlb']Go to a local spa, and get a certificate for a half-hour massage. Should be around $30, and it was a hit with my girlfriend.[/quote]

That is one of my go-to gifts when it comes to the ladies. Free spa treatment is usually a big plus and they are usually grateful for the relaxation time.

Engraved sterling silver is cheap and chicks love it. Watch-out though it's not returnable- so you need to have a good idea of her personal tastes.

A meaningful book with a sentimental inscription (again, not returnable) but make sure she enjoys leisure reading.

$50 a massage/pedicure at a day-spa, (I might be thinking more late twenty's with that one, it's been posted often but it's a solid one).

Add that $50 to what ever you were going to spend on dinner and go somewhere really nice for dinner.

Books... my g/f loves getting books. Get her some of those erotic Anita Blake Vampire Hunter books. :)

But if she doesn't like to read, then I guess it wouldn't be a good idea. Bath products, some MAC makeup, clothes, flowers, shoes, etc,...

One thing I did before that was a hit was to write a poem about her, then get it printed in a nice script on some really good paper and have it framed. Should be able to do it for not that much if you can just frame it yourself (which isn't hard), maybe go to Kinkos for the printing.

[quote name='epyon399']dick in a box.[/QUOTE]

Before clicking this thread, I told myself I'd see this response within 3 replies. Looks like I was off a little...

IMO, the best gifts are the ones that thought was put into - something that means something specifically to the person getting the gift - and the price really doesn't matter. Unfortunately, only you would be able to pick out a gift like that. But then, that's what will make it good. ;)

Just put some thought into it, find out what she is interested in (she is interested in something, right?) then get her something related to that. Try to make it something she wouldn't ordinarily think of buying for herself, you know a luxury item, you don't have to spend a lot and there are plenty of things that would fit this category for under 50$. Only you know what this person likes and is interested in. The personalized stuff is good though because it shows you already put some thought into what she wants.

bread's done
Back