Destiny Ghost Edition XOne avaiable for preorder

Lol too late already sold 3 lololol for 300 a piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
SIGH, first world problems here...

I could pre-order this and get it quick, or I could wait until Walmart ships mine, or I can go to a midnight launch party and try my luck there.

Does ANYONE know if Best Buy or Gamestop will have Ghosts Editions for sale at their launch parties?  OR just for folks that pre-ordered theirs?

Makes me wonder if I should try to sell mine I have coming in.. Hmm

There's likely to be, probably, two Ghost Editions for each console at the midnight releases.. From having sold limited editions and so on, unless they were larger boxes you could usually fit two in a long box for shipment. If you care, roll the dice, worst case, you'll end up with a Limited Edition @$100.

Makes me wonder if I should try to sell mine I have coming in.. Hmm

There's likely to be, probably, two Ghost Editions for each console at the midnight releases.. From having sold limited editions and so on, unless they were larger boxes you could usually fit two in a long box for shipment. If you care, roll the dice, worst case, you'll end up with a Limited Edition @$100.
I just called a random GameStop in my area and a random Best Buy in my area and they both said they won't have any LE or GE available to the public at launch, and most likely only the pre-orders that weren't picked up later this week or next week.

I'm inclined to believe the GS employee I talked to but I'm still going to a Best Buy launch party tonight to sniff around.

I just called a random GameStop in my area and a random Best Buy in my area and they both said they won't have any LE or GE available to the public at launch, and most likely only the pre-orders that weren't picked up later this week or next week.

I'm inclined to believe the GS employee I talked to but I'm still going to a Best Buy launch party tonight to sniff around.
Go to the BB one just to get the awesome tshirt!

I won't have money until sometime after the 15th (most likely 18th).. What are my chances on finding a PS4 Ghost Edition for Destiny? ._.

bread's done
Back