Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

Other rares that I am looking to match are

Greys

Adaptive Camouflage

White Buffalo Maiden
I have Greys and Adaptive Camo. What do you have for trade and is you DoS login the same as PSN?

Have any of you had your compass in hunt like glitch? Its like on the wrong plane and won't move. I tried exiting the game and reopening it and the compass won't budge.
Shutdown the Vita and reopen the game. This happens to me every day and my commute to the city netted me 8 spirits 4 UC and 4 C. Hopefully on the way back I'll get something good.

scary, so use light summons against dark?
If it's great blessing day then Light will get bonus damage on dark spirits and bad luck dark spirits will get bonus damage on light

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. On a great blessing with a full light party, you should be able to blaze through a few raid bosses. I need to hurry up and decide on a light party before I get a great blessing.

Even though I have a full dark party I think I'm going after the one on the left.

btw you guys should try maxing out greys. They are surpringly really great.

Yup. On a great blessing with a full light party, you should be able to blaze through a few raid bosses. I need to hurry up and decide on a light party before I get a great blessing.

Even though I have a full dark party I think I'm going after the one on the left.

btw you guys should try maxing out greys. They are surpringly really great.
avoid No Heroes Allowed. Takes 8 hours for each pickaxe to return. U get 3 x 8hrs,

Damn, I only unlocked Gunslinger yesterday and about 4 squares from clear out North America
Lol. You can go straight for the zone bosses if you want. On boss battles try to go for their weak element and when you are about to die, ps home quit out of there so you have full health again so you don't have to wait for the health to refill.

Let me know if you need to rent a certain element. You can mow down the surrounding 6-7 squares with a high level rental.

Lol. You can go straight for the zone bosses if you want. On boss battles try to go for their weak element and when you are about to die, ps home quit out of there so you have full health again so you don't have to wait for the health to refill.

Let me know if you need to rent a certain element. You can mow down the surrounding 6-7 squares with a high level rental.
I'm good for now, been grinding out summoning stones to level up my spirits. Just got my first hunting even spirit but it's only a Dark UC Ixtab. Should I start leveling my Grey or continue working on my Lady of the Depths?

I'm good for now, been grinding out summoning stones to level up my spirits. Just got my first hunting even spirit but it's only a Dark UC Ixtab. Should I work on leveling my Grey or Lady of the Depths?
The lady of depths is very good but there aren't many Joker of lights to level break her so she will be level 25 for awhile. While greys is a AM summons so you can get lots of him so I would go with Greys. Also if you level break and max stat him, he has over 500 attack.

Guys help me out I need you to put out some raid bosses for me.  I only two raid points and have to leave for work soon and only need 2 more to get 200 boss kills.

Guys help me out I need you to put out some raid bosses for me. I only two raid points and have to leave for work soon and only need 2 more to get 200 boss kills.
200 lol.

need 2 for 300!

Stop at

Inti lvl 50

miroku lvl 40

belobog lvl 30

Send me a friend request pack3rs0wn3rCB(my psn and destiny name) Looking to actually complete a trade. I have an R giant from a Knack summon. Now I have 2 and only need want one.

Send me a friend request pack3rs0wn3rCB(my psn and destiny name) Looking to actually complete a trade. I have an R giant from a Knack summon. Now I have 2 and only need want one.
Want an ADV AM SUmmon R or a Spy Costume R?

Aww yeah 200 bosses killed.

Someone destiny summoned with me and I got an Itzamna. Now I have Arthur and Itzamna which seems like a pretty good light team, even better once I can use a third when my party cost limit goes up.

I put up Ixchel and White Buffalo Maiden up to trade Boosted and Riyotous. Been waiting on y'all to make your offers with those Yam Kaax.  :whistle2:

Also if any of y'all have gunslingers or greys that you dont want let me know Ill trade something I may have that you may want. Anyone interested in making an offer for God of Water SR? Not expecting much. Just thought id throw it out there.

feed or use????

Sha Wujing UC

Kung Fu Master UC

Did you guys create your light team yet?  I think I might just settle for Greys for now since he is easy to get.  Other than that I have no one else really. My Nezha is level blocked at 20 and so is my LoD.

I put up Ixchel and White Buffalo Maiden up to trade Boosted and Riyotous. Been waiting on y'all to make your offers with those Yam Kaax. :whistle2:

Also if any of y'all have gunslingers or greys that you dont want let me know Ill trade something I may have that you may want. Anyone interested in making an offer for God of Water SR? Not expecting much. Just thought id throw it out there.
Would you mind going to my list and doing the trade? I have him up at top. I still need the trophy. Apparently it will only pop if someone else makes an offer on something you have posted.

@PancakesAreLove
I've got a couple Greys I'm going to level after Inti. I'm leveling Inti since I had 2. May as well, as my light spirit selection is pretty weak.

Would you mind going to my list and doing the trade? I have him up at top. I still need the trophy. Apparently it will only pop if someone else makes an offer on something you have posted.

@PancakesAreLove
I've got a couple Greys I'm going to level after Inti. I'm leveling Inti since I had 2. May as well, as my light spirit selection is pretty weak.
For the trophy I dont think it matters who made the offer. Anyways I made a trade request before the maintenance went underway. You just have to accept/confirm.

I dont necessarily build teams to go together. But I did recently summon a Greys (yesterday) and got him to 20 promptly. Level broke Greys the same day and he is at like 26 currently. All my summons are mainly level 20-37. My spy team are my highest levels. 37, 30, 30.

@PancakesAreLove
You going to try to trade for more intis? they are going to be hard to get now that the raid is over. Greys is a great choice as they are easy to get and they have a killer attack stat.

For the trophy you have to put it on the trade block adn someone else has to offer.

You going to try to trade for more intis? they are going to be hard to get now that the raid is over. Greys is a great choice as they are easy to get and they have a killer attack stat.

For the trophy you have to put it on the trade block adn someone else has to offer.
playing.

Light event ends in 2hrs 12 min =(

Great tips for farming stones/orbs

OPTION 1:
On a blessing or great blessing, go back to a moderately low level area and mindlessly grind fights. If your team gets low in health, switch team element and find a different fight. This should be fairly obvious

OPTION 2:
Delete and reinstall the game.
You keep existing spirits, mailbox, friend list, zone bosses in the summon pool, party limit, collection limit, friend limit, destiny orbs, summon stones, spirit points, and battle points
What is reset are the cleared areas and zones. This means you will have to clear each fight and each boss all over again. You will also have to unlock each zone.

OPTION 3:
Go to fight a boss, area or zone doesn't matter. Win the fight. At the rewards screen, do not hit "next". Instead, completely close the game. Then restart the game. You will get any rewards from the boss fight, but the boss will still be there when you relaunch the game.

Just got another Ay Puch and Ixchel. 

Riyotous are you planning on leveling the Ixchel you just got? If so interested in another?

no jokers for dark, good rewards tho

11     2,000 Stone
22     Prince of Dark
33     4,000 Stone
55     Queen of Light
77     10,000 Point
100     Joker of Earth
150     Joker of Metal
200     Joker of Fire
250     Joker of Water
300     Joker of Light

lame rewards

LV 1     Nandou Shengjun (Ashura the Evil)
Kachina (Ziz)
Dazhbog (Chernobog)
LV 5     Prince of Light
LV 10     Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 20     Joker of Wood

LV 30     Prince of Light
LV 40     Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 50     Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 65     Queen of Dark
LV 75     Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 98     Joker of Light
LV 99     Prince of Dark :nottalking: :rofl:

lame rewards

LV 1 Nandou Shengjun (Ashura the Evil)
Kachina (Ziz)
Dazhbog (Chernobog)
LV 5 Prince of Light
LV 10 Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 20 Joker of Wood

LV 30 Prince of Light
LV 40 Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 50 Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 65 Queen of Dark
LV 75 Spirit of boss defeated (Asura the Evil, Ziz, or Chernobog)
LV 98 Joker of Light
LV 99 Prince of Dark :nottalking: :rofl:
I like the bosses spirits and I need joker of wood. Also they made the last 99 prince because people were getting unlimited bosses.

bread's done
Back