Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

In all honesty the ADV Limited summons do you have a good amount of UCs. But the SRs are so much easier to get on that versus regular ADV. So I feel thats how the tradeoff is.

Wizard free this week?
We were supposed to get it July 3rd, so they might push it back to next week. If it was that spirit though, there wouldn't have been enough time for it to go against all the dragons. I was thinking maybe we would have to use Nezha.

Edit: Looks like you just gotta get every dragon to 10.

In all honesty the ADV Limited summons do you have a good amount of UCs. But the SRs are so much easier to get on that versus regular ADV. So I feel thats how the tradeoff is.
It's a decent tradeoff, I just feel like I would almost always get the uncommons. Thats why if I do want any of the spirits I would just try to trade for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i should have stopped after the 3rd ouro, lol. i already had a couple good trades for red hoods, so if i get a few more out of the as summons, i'll be alright with it. next time i'll go with the guaranteed rares, and just trade for what i need. 

sad that i have to wait on bahamut, cause i missed wyvern the first time.

yeah, i should have stopped after the 3rd ouro, lol. i already had a couple good trades for red hoods, so if i get a few more out of the as summons, i'll be alright with it. next time i'll go with the guaranteed rares, and just trade for what i need.

sad that i have to wait on bahamut, cause i missed wyvern the first time.
yeah u need lvl 10,all 7

[attachment=6259:2014-06-29-203415.jpg]

apparently i didn't miss it, but i didn't get much time that day i'm guessing. level 6 on wyvern, so i'll be getting that beautiful hunk of dragon shortly after the next change.

i'm hoping to, trades are pretty ridiculous for him right now. hopefully it dies down before the end of the event.
Especially since you can get up to 5 of him if you make it to lvl 50. Probably be better off saving them to stat max and trading for JoL for level breaking to cut costs.

people are asking similar prices for both. so i'm not sure how much cost that would actually cut right now, lol. we'll see what happens once the floodgates really open up on him. i get to start chipping away at him after i beat 4 more wyverns tonight.

Also, Europe x5 drop %

6days + 22hrs remaining.

Got two

R - Ladon

R - Macha

Pancakes where you at? lol I got 4 friend requests im the last 2 days. Accepted them all. I have your sr ready in the trade section.

FT:

4x JoM

3x JoE

1x JoF

1x JoWa

2x JoWo

2x JoD

1x JoL

1x Hattori Hanzo

1x Yellow Emperor

1x Magician

1x Tezcatlipoca

1x Manannan Mac Lir

2x God of Water

1x Genie of the Lamp

1x Wyvern

2x Bahamut

1x Red Hood

LF:Izanami(priority), Odin, Izanagi, Thor

Looking to work out a deal. Post here or Message over PSN if interested.

PSN:IdTheDestroyer

Edit: Most jokers traded and Red Hood. Siegfried incoming. Will be up for trade for Izanami + Other Adv SR deals.

I'm a total noob at this since I'm just starting out after seeing it being played so often by friends. I didn't know it was free to play! My kind of game, though. I have low level stuff obviously but feel free to add me on PSN/in-game friends. I'm stillshadow on both.

FT:

Adv SR

1x Siegfried(looking for Izanami + Thor)

Normal SR

1x Hattori Hanzo

1x Magician

2x Tezcatlipoca

1x Manannan Mac Lir

2x God of Water

2x Wyvern SR

R

Genie of the Lamp

Looking for Ishtar/Himiko/Red Hood/Jokers for my normal SR.

Looking for Izanami + Thor for my Siegfried.

yeah, they're an even bigger pain for me now cause i added random people for trades. who all of course use summons that are basically useless for leviathan. i'm disappointed in the low amount of bahamuts i've spawned. not sure how strong of one i'll be able to make, especially since light jokers aren't very cost effective.

yeah, they're an even bigger pain for me now cause i added random people for trades. who all of course use summons that are basically useless for leviathan. i'm disappointed in the low amount of bahamuts i've spawned. not sure how strong of one i'll be able to make, especially since light jokers aren't very cost effective.
Well assuming you can get him to 55(Don't think I'll be able to unless I can get a few bad luck days in) you can max his level. Which is pretty nice unless you wanted to max his stats out also, which you would have to trade for extras anyways.

i'm just hoping to max his level. at this rate there's no way i'll hit 55 on him. probably won't max stats him either cause trades are ridiculous for him right now. probably just keep one for the art, and think of what could have been.

i'm just hoping to max his level. at this rate there's no way i'll hit 55 on him. probably won't max stats him either cause trades are ridiculous for him right now. probably just keep one for the art, and think of what could have been.
Yeah I'm thinking I won't be able to get past 40 as it stands. I'm at 14 and it's already taking more than 1 raid point to beat. It would be nice if the next 3 days I would only get bahamut since I don't need to fight Ladon, Azi Dahaka, or Shin anymore, but I'll be lucky to have him spawn 5 times each of those days.

i think there will be a market for him, there is for any sr. 4 is a low cost for one as well, isn't it? won't bring in what bahamut is, but another sr shouldn't be hard to get.

haha, yeah

so happy people on my list pulled out some useful monsters for today. all the metal changers make my red hood that much better. still no bahamuts though

i'm a little behind, cause i barely played before this event. my best spirit was a level 15 scorpion before the event started, lol. 

oh, and i finally got my first bahamut!

Actually at this point, I'm probably going to hate all of them lol since I really only want bahamut now.

Wow rpg, nearly 40k damage on ladon? Whats your team?
how many raid bosses? i have 405

Team: Magician,valkyie,gunslinger,ad camouflage,tirawa atius

how many raid bosses? i have 405

Team: Magician,valkyie,gunslinger,ad camouflage,tirawa atius
I'm only at 347 atm. So I need 53 more for the last joker, but that shouldn't be an issue.

That would explain why I'm not doing anywhere near as much lol, I only have 3 spirits that I can use for my metal team.

What do I use to battle light or dark spirits? Light vs Dark makes no sense because every day they are "evenly matched". Fire beats metal, wood thrashes earth, water douses fire. What beats light? Dark? So you will understand why this new SR wizard confuses the heck outta me!

What do I use to battle light or dark spirits? Light vs Dark makes no sense because every day they are "evenly matched". Fire beats metal, wood thrashes earth, water douses fire. What beats light? Dark? So you will understand why this new SR wizard confuses the heck outta me!
For Light/Dark i use element of the day.

bread's done
Back