Destiny + Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS4) $0 after $20 MIR (plus $3 shipping)

Anyone knows if this works if we got it when it was just regular Destiny by itself?

Also if you have Shoprunner it's free shipping so you're basically getting it for the price of a stamp.

The CAG in me is inherently opposed to this, but I am tempted to buy Dark Souls III as a full price download and start playing that tonight. If I do that, it will be hard to get back to Destiny. It doesn't seem to be on sale anywhere anyway so if I'm not willing to wait months for a sale I might as well get it now.

Does the new Division stuff drop at midnight? If so, Bungie is making a huge mistake waiting until mid-day.

Last edited by a moderator:
The CAG in me is inherently opposed to this, but I am tempted to buy Dark Souls III as a full price download and start playing that tonight. If I do that, it will be hard to get back to Destiny. It doesn't seem to be on sale anywhere anyway so if I'm not willing to wait months for a sale I might as well get it now.

Does the new Division stuff drop at midnight? If so, Bungie is making a huge mistake waiting until mid-day.
Division drops after their weekly maintenance. So, 3am EST for about 3 hours...give or take a few hiccups.

Don't do it! Get the disc and sell later.

destro4eva said:
Don't do it! Get the disc and sell later.
Hah - well Dark Souls is a game I'd never sell. But I do prefer having a disc, I suppose, to keep with all the others.

I am downloading the Destiny patch now. I might play a little this afternoon. Not sure.

Hah - well Dark Souls is a game I'd never sell. But I do prefer having a disc, I suppose, to keep with all the others.

I am downloading the Destiny patch now. I might play a little this afternoon. Not sure.
I knew you had it in you io, the CAG force is strong in you. Resist the power of the evil dark side of the Digital Download! :shame: :pray: :pray:

I had to do some downloading for work today so I was able to start up the new Destiny stuff a little.

Some observations:

- My "free" package (whatever it is called - forget the name) consisted of Arms (at light level 3) and 2 chroma thingies (one red, one yellow I think)
- I got another package with boots and one chroma and something else (maybe crucible rep boost items?) when I did the lower level matchmaking PoE.
- The lower level PoE is cake. Very easy.
- So is the new strike, which just takes place on recycled areas of the moon. I got a new Taken-themed sword (at 320) for finishing that so that was kind of cool.
- Blues are now dropping above 300. I got several between 302 and 307.
- The artifacts from Court of Oryx only seem to drop at 4 light levels beyond what you are now. I say that because I did it at 320 and I got FIVE of them at 324. I had saved up a bunch of antiquated runes and kept hoping I'd get a 330+ artifact but each time it was 324.
- I decoded an old exotic engram and got 322 Purifier Robes.
- Storage got boosted by an extra page for each type! Wow - I didn't even know that was going to happen. That was nice as I was pretty much full up. Now I can store those 305-ish blues for later infusion. However, with the infusion now going to 100% I guess I don't really need intermediate ones any more.

Between my 322 Purifier Robes and 324 artifact I'm at a whopping 320-and-a-half ;).

I'm looking to run the level 42 PoE right now. Drunkz is on and wanting to run it. If anyone else hops on I'm just sitting in orbit but you can send me an Xbox Live message and I'll hop back on.

OH, also make sure you have 4 or 5 slots open in your left general inventory when you open the special packages. I think I lost 2 chromas on my Warlock because I was nearly full there. I just fired up my Titan and got 4 chromas with him as opposed to the two that filled up my Warlock's slots.

Edit - WTF was I thinking. I meant to put these posts in the Xbox One Destiny thread. I thought maybe I put them in the PS4 thread but no I put them in some random deal thread (which at least was about Destiny), :lol:

bread's done
Back