Deus Ex $39.99 SE or $49.99 AE 360/ps3 @ Amazon

I've been wanting this, but.. I don't know. Is 50$ for the Augmented Ed. a good deal? Will this go lower, or will it run out of stock? I'm a sucker for good art books with collectors editions.

I picked it up for like 17.99 used after a coupon at EB, then traded it in for almost 30 at BB. I want the Augmented, but not at 50. My BB sucks at price matching. :( Great game though.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']I hate to be that guy, but you might want to re-check the spelling on the thread title.[/QUOTE]

I noticed. It's late and I'm tired. :cool: and fixed.

Thanks OP, this game is near the top of my list of series I want to get into. Its price is dropping pretty steadily though, I'm sure it will be down to $20 by Thanksgiving so I'll wait.

usually never have a problem with BB pming AMZ prices so long as they can pull it up on the screen at that very moment and it's in stock... will attempt manana

In terms of graphics there isn't a huge difference. Even for controls, this game isn't really a twitch shooter or anything so having a mouse & keyboard doesn't benefit you that much. It's up to what you prefer, really. I beat the whole game in one sitting, it's pretty huge and a lot of fun. Wishing I got the AE just to have it, but I got the SE for $35, I'm happy with it.

Graphically, they're pretty similar. The only substantial difference is in your ability to crank up the resolution to 1080p or beyond on PC (if you have the power). Controls would depend on whether you prefer the mouse, or are more comfortable with the analog stick. I like how the PC version retains the old-school, DX1-style inventory icons at the bottom of the screen. I also like the quick-select menu on the PS3 version.

I've played the game on both PS3 and maxed-out on my PC.

i have a feeling this is going to be a black fri / cyber mon deal so i would wait. between ico / sotc & god of war origins (best buy w/ coupon), arkham 2 (kmart deal), gran turismo spec 2.0, and the uncharted 3 multiplayer i have tons to hold me until i re-buy deus ex.

Since when did SE start meaning standard edition? I assumed it was special edition, talk about confusing.
Oh well still have my "SE" copy from the $35 TRU price match sitting unplayed, damn college taking up all my time.

bread's done
Back