Deus Ex Augmented Edition (360) $29.78 at Amazon

Great game to pick up. I bought it a month ago for $40 ($30 with some credit) and I'm still playing it. The augmented edition is an awesome quality LE as well. Highly recommend this one if you're a fan of RPGs.

[quote name='SeanTM22']I hate the fact that knowing I couldve gotten it for $5 cheaper, makes me not want to purchase... ugh[/QUOTE]

When was it $25?

[quote name='HelloThere']When was it $25?[/QUOTE]

it was a lighting deal on amazon a couple of weeks back. it ran out faster than you can say lighting deals

I'm glad I sold my copy right away, after I bought it for $70, sold the DLC and then realized the game stunk. But, hey, this is a great price for those who dig the game.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I'm glad I sold my copy right away, after I bought it for $70, sold the DLC and then realized the game stunk. But, hey, this is a great price for those who dig the game.[/QUOTE]

why didn't you enjoy it?

[quote name='basis']i've read on amazon on the extra artbook and DVD making of. but it also contains a DLC? what's in the DLC?[/QUOTE]

You get 10,000 Credits (Enough for 2 early Praxis kits) and 2 Weapons: a Silenced Sniper Rifle, and a Double-Barreled Shotgun.

I bit on this when they had that very quick lightning deal a few weeks back. I've finished the game since but I've gotta say it's one of the best games I've played this year, and right now I'm just patiently waiting for the Missing Link DLC to go on sale so that I can buy it lol.

[quote name='DYNO']You get 10,000 Credits (Enough for 2 early Praxis kits) and 2 Weapons: a Silenced Sniper Rifle, and a Double-Barreled Shotgun.

I bit on this when they had that very quick lightning deal a few weeks back. I've finished the game since but I've gotta say it's one of the best games I've played this year, and right now I'm just patiently waiting for the Missing Link DLC to go on sale so that I can buy it lol.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't aware it came with dlc, maybe I should go for it.

[quote name='DYNO']You get 10,000 Credits (Enough for 2 early Praxis kits) and 2 Weapons: a Silenced Sniper Rifle, and a Double-Barreled Shotgun.

[/QUOTE]

thanks. hmm... so having played the game, would you say the DLC is worth the $?

just trying to justify the purchase, otherwise my wallet would be rather upset.

^^I found the silenced sniper rifle to be well worth it. The shotgun isn't bad either since it takes up a sliver of space in your inventory. And money is money.

Am I going to be the only one to think this is still too much? I rented it from Redbox for only 2 dollars and still felt cheated.

What! This is outrageous, i had ordered it last week for $41 and had gotten $10 knocked off from the Skyrim credit, then it went on sale for $35 ($25)...Is there anyway to get a price adjustment, if not I'll just cancel it for the second time and re-purchase it.

Bought this Day 1 and beat it..very good game. For myself, the Augmented Edition is not very worthwhile, but for $30, the game itself is worth the money.

FYI, regarding the DLC mentioned previously, it is DLC that was for Amazon pre-orders and is packed in the box. So it isn't for all Augmented Edtiions, just the ones from Amazon, and I don't know that necessarily every Amazon copy will have the DLC in it (but I would bet they all do).

Anyway, just thought I should point out that this deal is marginally better since its from Amazon and include their retailer exclusive DLC.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Anyway, just thought I should point out that this deal is marginally better since its from Amazon and include their retailer exclusive DLC.[/QUOTE]
It's $2 on the marketplace, FYI. So $1 in real money for CAGs. Still, a buck is a buck!

Thank you very much, OP. Bit on this and used my $20 credit from Battlefield 3 preorder. $9.76 shipped is a great deal. I loved the previous game so I took my chances.

[quote name='BingoBrown']FYI, regarding the DLC mentioned previously, it is DLC that was for Amazon pre-orders and is packed in the box. So it isn't for all Augmented Edtiions, just the ones from Amazon, and I don't know that necessarily every Amazon copy will have the DLC in it (but I would bet they all do).

Anyway, just thought I should point out that this deal is marginally better since its from Amazon and include their retailer exclusive DLC.[/QUOTE]

What is in the DLC?

[quote name='batrick']I once got an email about penile augmentation. Is that the same type of augmentation going on here?[/QUOTE]
In some cases...yes.

[quote name='DYNO']I've finished the game since but I've gotta say it's one of the best games I've played this year, and right now I'm just patiently waiting for the Missing Link DLC to go on sale so that I can buy it lol.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of DLC... Does anyone know if anymore is planned? With Missing Link being 15 bucks I'm know I'll pass if more is coming... (I'll get the eventual Collected Edition.)

bread's done
Back