Deus Ex Augmented Edition 42.91 PS3 (5 left))

[quote name='Namerson']Amazon had the 360 augmented version for 29.99 a while back I believe it was such a good price[/QUOTE]

they had it for 24.99 as a lightning deal around xmas last year. that was a good price. it sold out so fast. i personally missed out but i was lucky enough to win one on the lowball auctions here on CAG

I just picked up the stand alone copy for 15 bucks. I did however want the extras, but oh well. Thanks for posting.

Some BBY's in the Chicagoland area have put this into a clearance bin for $20. Might want to check your local BBY and see if they have it.

I paid $59 for augmented and it was worth it to me. I'd have paid $59 for the standard and would have nothing bad to say about it. Phenomenal game.

[quote name='masterchief2291']they had it for 24.99 as a lightning deal around xmas last year. that was a good price. it sold out so fast. i personally missed out but i was lucky enough to win one on the lowball auctions here on CAG[/QUOTE]

That was the regular edition, not the Augmented Edition.

[quote name='DaShaka']That was the regular edition, not the Augmented Edition.[/QUOTE]

It was the Augmented ed, snagged one myself.

[quote name='FlipSide']It was the Augmented ed, snagged one myself.[/QUOTE]

You sure it wasn't just the regular with the slip cover? I got the regular edition on gold box for $24.99 on the sale last year. Wish I didn't miss out on the Aug edition with Art Book if it really was $24.99. Great game.

I bought the Augmented Edition for Xbox 360 at amazon for $30 a short while back. However, I didn't really enjoy the game at all. It had awkward controls, confusing user interface, the dialogue was meh, and I didn't get the hacking mini-game.

It received such high praise, but I just don't get the game. I really wanted to like it.

Does it get better as I progress (about 2-hours into it)? What about it is soo good?

I'm not trying to p!ss on this game, I just felt I wasted $30 based on high praise so maybe someone can tell me....

[quote name='plus1zero']It was the augmented..I got one[/QUOTE]

We've established that. Thanks.

Wish I got one. Hows the art book/extras? (Contemplating selling and re-buying)

bread's done
Back