Deus Ex: HR (360/ps3) $49.99+FS Newegg

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's not bad considering it just came out last week.[/QUOTE]

Newegg usually drops the price by $10 the week after big game releases for a few months now. I remember in February I picked up Bulletstorm for $49.99, then Crysis 2 in March for the same price. I don't know how the can afford to take a $10 hit but no complaints here.

the sales are usually for some big game titles or anticipated games.
well i think theyre earning from selling in quantity. because if theyre doing this coupon thing for a limited period, amazon and other retail wont compete or price match on limited time deals. thus newegg get all the customers i think :p
either way, great deal for us customer.

Thanks OP, going to see if Amazon will match this over the weekend due to some credits there, if not the Newegg price is good until the 5th.

The 6870 they have at 160 is one of the better prices I have seen recently due to people buying them up for bitcoin mining

[quote name='Enuf']It's the same price at Sears this week too, page 10 in their weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

Let's slam Amazon with that to see if they match.

Dang, I wanna bite on this due to all the reviews. But I also can see it going on sale soon enough in a few months..Decisions.

[quote name='Enuf']It's the same price at Sears this week too, page 10 in their weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

Hey enuf(or anybody that can answer this) so would it be worth it to have best buy pricematch Sears and then use the 5% coupon on it as well or would it be cheaper just to buy from newegg?

bread's done
Back