Deus Ex HR (PS3, 360) £9.95 ($15.59) at Zavvi!

Blabadon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (97%)
http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?searchFilters=&search=Deus+ex
For those who may have missed it recently. £0.99 shipping to the states.
I didn't check my calculations that well, but I'm too lazy to check if I'm right.
It's legitimate, but you have to make an account there. Unfortunately I ordered it for £12.95 Thursday, so I spent about $5 extra.

Has anyone bought the 360 version from this site? What were your results and what was the total cost? This game is at the top of my the list of games I want, but I would want to play, but I would want the DLC eventually. I'm in the US.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']You'd be paying $37.50+ for a $25.00 card, at least $12.00 more. That's why not.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you'd be paying 23.95 pounds for a 25 POUND card.

I believe that the DLC for Deus Ex is $15 in the US but 9 pounds in the UK.

So, I'm not seeing how one would be spending $37.50...

after my 5gbp off coupon code (they emailed it to me after i bought dark souls uk collectors ed), i picked up el shaddai, child of eden, deus ex, and infamous 2 for $68.61 shipped ($17.15 each!!). nice

[quote name='ebaymarcaro']Looks like you'd be paying 23.95 pounds for a 25 POUND card.

I believe that the DLC for Deus Ex is $15 in the US but 9 pounds in the UK.

So, I'm not seeing how one would be spending $37.50...[/QUOTE]

If I purchased a card for 23.95 pounds, that would cost me $37.50 at the very least. The part about the expansion being 9 pounds might make it o.k.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']If I purchased a card for 23.95 pounds, that would cost me $37.50 at the very least. The part about the expansion being 9 pounds might make it o.k.[/QUOTE]

I see what you're saying. Yes, you'd be paying more up front, but it's not like you'd be paying $37.50 for $25 worth of content. The Euro PSN store prices are essentially the dollars-pounds conversion, so you'd get your money's worth. 9 pounds for the Deus Ex DLC would actually be a bit less the US $15 price, but I'm sure that wouldn't always be the case.

[quote name='Waynetid']Anyone pay with Paypal? If so do you know how much was any fee for exchange rate?
[/QUOTE]

I could not get paypal to work anyway I tried it. I kept getting a site error. The second I used my Credit card it worked just fine.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']I could not get paypal to work anyway I tried it. I kept getting a site error. The second I used my Credit card it worked just fine.[/QUOTE]
Yeah kept trying for the last two hours, so used my Capital One card, saw that they charge no exchange rate fees so hopefully it'll be around $18.

Also if anyone is interested they have the Zelda Skyward Bundle for around $80. Not a great deal but better than the $100 in eBay, etc. Not sure if the bundle is different than the one from the US though.

[quote name='Waynetid']Yeah kept trying for the last two hours, so used my Capital One card, saw that they charge no exchange rate fees so hopefully it'll be around $18.

Also if anyone is interested they have the Zelda Skyward Bundle for around $80. Not a great deal but better than the $100 in eBay, etc. Not sure if the bundle is different than the one from the US though.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure all Wii games are region locked so without modding your console it wouldn't play on a US Wii.

[quote name='dmdragon']Got mine today and it is a limited edition with 2 extra weapons, an item and an extra mission.[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday, it was sick.

[quote name='dmdragon']Got mine today and it is a limited edition with 2 extra weapons, an item and an extra mission.[/QUOTE]

Does it have a slip cover?

When did you order it?

[quote name='adamgould']Just got mine too. No slip cover though, but it is Limited Edition.[/QUOTE]

'slip cover' = cardboard sleeve?

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']When did you order it?[/QUOTE]

ordered 11/29, received 12/07: (appears to be) vanilla version :whistle2:(.
maybe LE upgrades were for repeat zavvi customers?

for those who have received their game. What was the last update you received from zavvi? I ordered on the 26th and received an e-mail on the 28th that my order was dispatched. Do they send and tracking information on international shipping?

[quote name='ebaymarcaro']for those who have received their game. What was the last update you received from zavvi? I ordered on the 26th and received an e-mail on the 28th that my order was dispatched. Do they send and tracking information on international shipping?[/QUOTE]

rec'd 2 emails from zavvi: one (same day) thanking me for order, the other (next day) notifying item was sent. no tracking info on email #2. hope your stuff shows up.

Still nothing, ordered two Saturday nights ago I believe and was dispatched that same Monday. Did you guys receive it with your regular mail?

Oh yeah, did anyone try Deus Ex with NA game saves? Think it doesn't work if it is like Fallout, Tried a PAL version and it didn't read my NA game saves.

[quote name='Waynetid']Still nothing, ordered two Saturday nights ago I believe and was dispatched that same Monday. Did you guys receive it with your regular mail?[/QUOTE]

You get it in regular mail. Don't forget this goes through customs. If you are on the west coast, it may take a litte longer. I ordered mine at the same time you did.

[quote name='adamgould']You get it in regular mail. Don't forget this goes through customs. If you are on the west coast, it may take a litte longer. I ordered mine at the same time you did.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was wondering if it would be delivered by USPS. I imagine it might be caught in customs. I'm in NJ though :( Hopefully this isn't a bad sign....

[quote name='ebaymarcaro']Thanks. I was wondering if it would be delivered by USPS. I imagine it might be caught in customs. I'm in NJ though :( Hopefully this isn't a bad sign....[/QUOTE]

Still haven't received yet and I'm from NYC. Hopefully tomorrow.

[quote name='Waynetid']Still haven't received yet and I'm from NYC. Hopefully tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

When did you order yours? Don't know how customs works, maybe it's regional? I'd imagine the NY - metro area gets a larger volume of imports. Maybe it just takes longer?

No delivery for me this week. Hopefully next.

[quote name='ebaymarcaro']When did you order yours? Don't know how customs works, maybe it's regional? I'd imagine the NY - metro area gets a larger volume of imports. Maybe it just takes longer?

No delivery for me this week. Hopefully next.[/QUOTE]

Finally received mine today and ordered that Saturday night. Got the limited edition with weapons and mission.

[quote name='Waynetid']Finally received mine today and ordered that Saturday night. Got the limited edition with weapons and mission.[/QUOTE]

Got mine late yesterday as well. Actually, got one of mine. I ordered two copies (in the same order). The shipping envelope shows an invoice for only one game though. My CC and the order history definitely are for 2 though. Maybe they mail each game separately?

Oh, and it was a limited edition with the explosive weapons pack. The front of the box looks just like a regular edition. It didn't realize it was the limited until looking on the back.

in order to download the "explosive mission pack" do you need a PSN U.K. account?
I have a USA account and I couldnt activate the code. I get a message saying that it is wrong or that it expired.

[quote name='DANIEL']in order to download the "explosive mission pack" do you need a PSN U.K. account?
I have a USA account and I couldnt activate the code. I get a message saying that it is wrong or that it expired.[/QUOTE]
Got my copy as well and I can't register my code either. ;_; What to do with code?

[quote name='Tonious']Got my copy as well and I can't register my code either. ;_; What to do with code?[/QUOTE]
Simple - create a UK PSN account. Just put in garbage for the address.

bread's done
Back