Deus Ex: Human Revolution $34.99 Amazon *PC DL ONLY* WITH BONUS DLC Tactical Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Title says it all.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Revolution-Standard-Download/dp/B005HRZ29K/

I haven't posted a deal in a while but this one caught my eye especially with the bonus
Tactical Enhancement Pack. For $34.99 and no tax for most and the key works on steam so this seems like a steal on a game that came out THIS WEEK! Enjoy!

EDIT: To my surprise we now have an amazon rep and he started a thread with this deal at the same time, feel free to merge/close moderators that is up to you but it is a good price so enjoy!

EDIT 2: Augmented version is $41.99 Here is the link

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B005HRZ29K/

Good price. Also should mention the Augmented version is also 30% off at $42.

The bonus weapons don't really sound that useful to be honest, but I am extremely interested in this game regardless.

[quote name='mkaliaz']Good price. Also should mention the Augmented version is also 30% off at $42.

The bonus weapons don't really sound that useful to be honest, but I am extremely interested in this game regardless.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for that I didn't realize it changed it was $47.99 when I posted then it changed so good look. And yeah I didn't think the bonus was a huge game changer for people that want the game, the game is the game changer :lol: but it is a nice addition nonetheless.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Steam activatable?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. At the bottom of the Amazon page it mentions a steam account is required! :D So yes this is key works on Steam.

Hrm, if you get the physical version from Amazon, does it also come with an additional OnLive voucher? I guess this is tangentially related to this deal, since $15 more gives you an extra copy.

Wow nice of Amazon to include the Pre-order DLC with order.

Also if you don't care for the extra DLC weapons. You could probably sell the DLC codes off for a nice chunk of change on eBay.

There's some insane sold prices for the DLC code although most have sold for $15.

Unfortunately I already got my copy for $28 from GMG or else I'd be all over this deal.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Wow nice of Amazon to include the Pre-order DLC with order.

Also if you don't care for the extra DLC weapons. You could probably sell the DLC codes off for a nice chunk of change on eBay.

There's some insane sold prices for the DLC code although most have sold for $15.

Unfortunately I already got my copy for $28 from GMG or else I'd be all over this deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't get people going crazy over DLC like that. Guess that's what helps keep places like Gamestop in business since they never have any deals on New Releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back