Deus Ex : Invisible War - $20

Ooh any idea if this is gonna be permenant? I'd love a used copy for 16.99 - 30% instore if that were possible.

[quote name='jshorr']Ooh any idea if this is gonna be permenant? [/quote]

Yeah, probably. I just checked Gamestop.com and they're showing it at $20 new and $17.99 preowned.

Wow that's great. I know it usually takes a day for EB to drop their preowned prices. This would be real sweet for $11.83 in-store if you can get a clean copy.

Edit: I just confirmed it is 19.99 instore new at the local EB, the preowned is still 24.99, hopefully it will drop tomorrow.

thanks jshor

I'll go to my local EB too to se if they have it.
How can you get 30% of used games?

[quote name='xion']thanks jshor

How can you get 30% of used games?[/quote]

yes...please fill us in

You play this little online flash game (search for other theads on it) and you can print out a 20% B&M coupon.......then combine it with your EB 10% GMR card (it specifically tells you on the coupon you can do this). So that's how you get the 30%. Please find the original thread on it for more information.

PS Better Hurry, it expires July 03

[quote name='xion']thanks jshor

How can you get 30% of used games?[/quote]

I wonder how much this would be going for at Bestbuy, if you could actually find it there. It's 19.99 for windows on their website, but xbox is gone. $15 after GGC new would be real nice....

I can't decide if I should try to get this for $11 and change used or hold out for an even more cheapass price.

How come no one wanted any of the copies I found at target for $8 and now everyone wants to be in on this deal? Does everyone just hate me or something?!?

I would be interested in that, I didn't see it before. Do you have any left?

[quote name='dmanko']How come no one wanted any of the copies I found at target for $8 and now everyone wants to be in on this deal? Does everyone just hate me or something?!?[/quote]

me too. Shoot me a pm.

[quote name='jshorr']I would be interested in that, I didn't see it before. Do you have any left?

[quote name='dmanko']How come no one wanted any of the copies I found at target for $8 and now everyone wants to be in on this deal? Does everyone just hate me or something?!?[/quote][/quote]

If I saw it at Target for $8 I would've picked it up in a flash. Unfortunatly, I saw absolutly no copies of the game for that price (though I did get SSX3 for $10). Maybe I'll check there again, just in case.

jshorr Posted: June 30, 2004, 10:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that's great. I know it usually takes a day for EB to drop their preowned prices. This would be real sweet for $11.83 in-store if you can get a clean copy.

Edit: I just confirmed it is 19.99 instore new at the local EB, the preowned is still 24.99, hopefully it will drop tomorrow.

Hey thanks great deal have been wishing to pick it up for some time, but it has always seemed to be to expensive for my tastes.

If anyone is going to a bestbuy soon let me know if the game is 19.99 there. NYC downtown bestbuy is sold out, but it's worth looking for if it's gonna be 15 after GGC.

Went by target after seeing this for $8. I was amazed to see like 15 copies since normally these type of cheap deals are never there. But it's just my luck that they rang up for 29.99. :x

I know TRU when they have price cuts they normally have to press final (or something like that) at the register, is Target the same? I just ran the barcode under one of those price checks that are located in every other aisle, and the price showed up 29.99. Oh well I at least I have 3 gamerushes near me for other great and cheap games.

Well...here's hoping it's 16.99 or 14.99 used tomorrow morning. That will work out to 11.83 or 10.49 after the 20% coupon + GMR card. That would be sweet. Though the game will probably be 10 bucks new soon....i'd rather get it cheap now than risk it disappearing.

FYI, I called ebgames.com this morning to ask them when the preowned would drop. The guy said he thought it was a temporary price reduction. But I think that's bullshit and he just didn't know...because gamestop.com also lowered it.

so people can confirm the price drop at BB is at 20?

if it is i may gamer gift card thingie the game and get it for 15.87 or whatever..thanks!

yeah it's a price drop, I've also seen it for 20 at CC. I think I'll get the pc version. I'm sure comp-usa or frys will run a special on it. I just wish the game could live up to the first one.

Hmmm...I am wary...the bestbuy I spoke to said it's 29.99, I hope this is Universal. I'll take a shot I think....

bread's done
Back