Deus EX (PS3, XBOX360 $49.99) (PC $39.99) Frys B&M

It was in last Friday's ad here in AZ. I had Best Buy price match and had a $10 RZ. Plus it comes with $10 RZ for preordering it. Pretty good deal for me.

[quote name='MysterD']Deus Ex: HR is awesome, from the SIX hours I spent w/ it last night on the PC.
That is all.[/QUOTE]

lol, I can in here just to post the same thing. Definitely one of the best games I have played in a long time! I also put around 6 hours in it last night.

[quote name='Brother Daz']lol, I can in here just to post the same thing. Definitely one of the best games I have played in a long time! I also put around 6 hours in it last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so far, it's awesome - and looks worthy of the "Deus Ex" brand-name the original game put forth.

The combat here is MUCH better than the original. The cover system is pretty good, too - and really makes sense, since there's also a stealth combat system.

Are there any melee weapons in this game?
I ain't seen like a sword, katana, or cattle prod in Human Rev - which were in the older DE games.
This really isn't a big deal, though...

[quote name='MysterD']Yeah, so far, it's awesome - and looks worthy of the "Deus Ex" brand-name the original game put forth.

The combat here is MUCH better than the original. The cover system is pretty good, too - and really makes sense, since there's also a stealth combat system.

Are there any melee weapons in this game?
I ain't seen like a sword, katana, or cattle prod in Human Rev - which were in the older DE games.
This really isn't a big deal, though...[/QUOTE]

No I havent run across any melee weapons, it'd be cool if there were.

bread's done
Back