Deus Ex Xbox 360 $17.99 Used Gamefly Shippped

a good game in my opinion but not as good as what people have made it to be. but for under 20 i guess its aight

dues ex
driver san fransisco
resistance 3
dad island
LBP2
portal 2
gears 3
uncharted 3

and many others will be under 15 bucks by april-may 2012

[quote name='showtimefolks']a good game in my opinion but not as good as what people have made it to be. but for under 20 i guess its aight

dues ex
driver san fransisco
resistance 3
dad island
LBP2
portal 2
gears 3
uncharted 3

and many others will be under 15 bucks by april-may 2012[/QUOTE]

some of these have already been under $15

Still waiting for Dad Island to come down in price........not sure many were sold since an island filled with Dads is a pretty quirky title, lol.

[quote name='slamoco']Still waiting for Dad Island to come down in price........not sure many were sold since an island filled with Dads is a pretty quirky title, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yea, you spend most the game shoveling the driveway and trying to not disapoint him.

[quote name='slamoco']Still waiting for Dad Island to come down in price........not sure many were sold since an island filled with Dads is a pretty quirky title, lol.[/QUOTE]

I failed that game in real life

I hated the hacking in this, so much that I never finished the game. That's just me though, I never finished bioshock for the same reason.

That sounds like the worst vacation destination of all time. Imagine 100% saturation of sandals with tube socks and fanny packs. Dads, take off those hats. You're embarrassing me. I'm going to go hang out in the arcade.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I hated the hacking in this, so much that I never finished the game. That's just me though, I never finished bioshock for the same reason.[/QUOTE]

never finished bioshock? blasphemy

[quote name='Brother Daz']I hated the hacking in this, so much that I never finished the game. That's just me though, I never finished bioshock for the same reason.[/QUOTE]

You could just choose to not hack stuff in Bioshock, lol

[quote name='Coltin']You could just choose to not hack stuff in Bioshock, lol[/QUOTE]

I don't think you have to hack much in Deus Ex either. Generally there's a different way to get through. If you do need to get past a locked door or access a computer to progress there tends to be a password lying around for it.

What's the hacking like in Dues Ex? Is it like Fallout 3? Or is it like lock picking in Oblivion? I loved lock picking in oblivion. I'd buy a game just based on that concept.

[quote name='louiedog']I don't think you have to hack much in Deus Ex either. Generally there's a different way to get through. If you do need to get past a locked door or access a computer to progress there tends to be a password lying around for it.[/QUOTE]
My biggest problem was I never really upgraded my hacking and reached a point in the game where I couldn't get past a hack I needed to do. I eventually gave up not wanting to start a new game.

[quote name='louiedog']That sounds like the worst vacation destination of all time. Imagine 100% saturation of sandals with tube socks and fanny packs. Dads, take off those hats. You're embarrassing me. I'm going to go hang out in the arcade.[/QUOTE]

:applause: CAG: Come for the deals, stay for the lulz.

I'm mildly interested in Deus Ex, but will wait for the $15 or below mark, as my backlog is massive anyway. Fun fact: I haven't played it or tried this myself, but I've heard that the 360 chatpad is apparently supposed to work with either the hacking minigame or the code entry mechanic in the game, which seems really rad.

bread's done
Back