developer/publisher email contact list?

Endangered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Does anyone know a site or have a list personally?

Im looking to establish a contact list for gaming pubs and devs, would rather do this without going through each website. public relations email addresses would be best.

If anyone has some, pass them on please.

Do you have a link to your blog/news site? Also, where are you based?

Also, are you looking to get review copies and/or dev interviews?

Im in the processing of starting a blog andfacebook specializing in post-apocalyptic video games, tabletop, fiction, art, books, graphic novels, movies and music. But also plan to cover most anything involving destruction of civilization. So it will cover more than just PA, but also any fiction that centers on destruction as its happening, right before it happens or long after.

So I do plan on reviewing material, Im not really looking to get dev copies or anything because chances are if it ends up on my site and ends up being reviewed I will have already bought it for myself.

That said, I am looking for contact info to establish the ability to interface and get interviews, information and that sort of thing.

If you're just starting, I would focus more on just getting content onto your site. I doubt any PR will send review copies or give interviews to a site with few posts and little traffic. Good luck!

bread's done
Back