Devil May Cry 3 used for $15 w/free shipping at EBgames.com

Thanks.

If you order from EBgames.com are the games covered with stickers like the games at the B&M stores??

[quote name='TC']Thanks.

If you order from EBgames.com are the games covered with stickers like the games at the B&M stores??[/QUOTE]

From my past orders, the games usually come with a yellow sticker in the front and the back (Covers the B&M price and UPC).

Odd, I try applying the codes and they don't work as I near the checkout. :whistle2:(

EDIT: Got the codes to work. $17.84 after tax, didn't have the EDGE card. But meh.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Odd, I try applying the codes and they don't work as I near the checkout. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

that's because you apply them at the "checkout", at the cart screen.

If you order from EBgames.com are the games covered with stickers like the games at the B&M stores??

I've only ordered one used game from the site, but it didn't have anything on it when I got it.

[quote name='TC']Thanks.

If you order from EBgames.com are the games covered with stickers like the games at the B&M stores??[/QUOTE]

fortunately usually not as many stickers. maybe just a couple small ones.

[quote name='Staraang21']fortunately usually not as many stickers. maybe just a couple small ones.[/QUOTE]

And all easily removable with Goo Gone!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Awww crap. So is there any hope of a pricedrop across the board for this game any time soon?[/QUOTE]

I think so, as DMC 3 Director's Cut was recently announced.

$24.99 new is pretty good already no?? It's been a long time since this came out (long time is relative to how fast prices drop nowadays) and it's now at $24.99, I think that's great. Just waiting now for the hourly drop (hopefully to $14.99) to happen on this bad boy and I am IN!

[quote name='jjz203']$24.99 new is pretty good already no?? It's been a long time since this came out (long time is relative to how fast prices drop nowadays) and it's now at $24.99, I think that's great. Just waiting now for the hourly drop (hopefully to $14.99) to happen on this bad boy and I am IN![/QUOTE]

Didn't realize it was down that far -- last I saw it was still carrying the 49.99 pricetag.

credit goes to DreamSymphony for pointing out the price drop to $19.99 b/c. i had seen it earlier for $24.99. and those of you bummed that it's OOS, i'm sure more will be in soon. just check it daily in the mornings.

and 24.99 is a great price for a new copy of this game. used copies are going for more than that on ebay.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I think so, as DMC 3 Director's Cut was recently announced.[/QUOTE]

DMC3: SE has only been annouced for Japan. Being capcom, not a great chance of seeing it here.

knowing capcom, the king of minor upgrade, i think we will see the SE getting a US release. If not, import is an option since you can chose english text.

[quote name='PikaPichu']Isn't it a greatest hits now? I saw it at Fry's for $20.[/QUOTE]

LIES!

bread's done
Back