Devil May Cry 4 (360) - $15.99 + free shipping @ newegg

Damn, I only wish this was the collector's edition brand new as those can be had used $20-30 range. Thank you though for the update.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Isn't this $4.99 (used) at Hollywood Video?[/QUOTE]

It is, but HV all have Gamecrazy's attached to them near me, so this price is good for me...

I could swear I saw it at Gamestop for $24.99 with a $10 off sticker on it... that would make it $14.99 at Gamestop

GameCrazy has the Collector's Edition for $29.99 (new). Much better value with all the extras; IMO. Those looking for bare-bones game-only, this ain't bad. Target's last clearance price was $14.9X something.

I unfortunately can't partake of the HV deal either, bit having sigma and heavenly sword untouched on my shelf, I'm gonna wait it out for sub 10 bucks. It feels like they got tons of those floating around and little demand anymore, so it should get there. Looks good though

This game always seems cheaper on the 360 version in deals. But a pretty nice deal for people wanting a new copy and missed best buy $10 deal.

I am on mission 19 of 20 (so two more to go). I really am enjoying the game on the PS3. The problem for me is that the initial harder level can be quite hard and the normal level is too easy (for me -- your mileage may vary). I'm pretty sure I picked it up at GameStop a few months ago when it was the used deal of the week in the $15-$20 range (less Edge). I don't believe that this game is quite as good as Ninja Gaiden Sigma though.

bread's done
Back