Devil May Cry 4 CE $10,Infinite Undiscovery $20,PGR4 $10 at WALMART possible YMMV

joker______

CAGiversary!
just picked up IU & a buddy picked up PGR 4,just thought id pass the word along to the fellow CAGS

Edit:picked me up the DMC 4 CE (xbox 360) for $10 at the cypress,tx store.....2 left

HPIM043666666.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
good price for IU, but from what I've read/seen/heard/whatevered, its still $19.99 too much for the game.

[quote name='Gden']good price for IU, but from what I've read/seen/heard/whatevered, its still $19.99 too much for the game.[/quote]

I always thought $20 was the perfect price for this game. It's worth it at $20.

wasn't IU on sale on amazon for $20 a while ago? maybe blackfriday? I don't remember. Maybe Amazon will offer it again in the future.

PGR4, Conan, and the Simpon's Game and some basketball game for 360 at 9.99 at a walmart I went to in Boonville in. I bought them all but the basketball one. They had a bunch of other games for other systems but I didn't look at them.
I went to the east side evansville, IN store and didn't see them there.

Oh yeah zack and Wiki for wii was 10 also. I don't have a wii so didn't pick up though.

[quote name='Gden']good price for IU, but from what I've read/seen/heard/whatevered, its still $19.99 too much for the game.[/quote]
It's not THAT bad. The gameplay is fun, and the music is good. The cutscenes, voice acting, and achievements range from brutal to awful. Hopefully SO4 is significantly better. This is definitely worth $20, though.

PGR4 was 10 dollars in Champaign, IL a few days ago. Looks like PGR at least might be nation wide.

IU is not worth it. The game is ridiculously cumbersome. The Last Remnant blew too.

Square's B team really should be put down.

[quote name='Kayden']IU is not worth it. The game is ridiculously cumbersome. The Last Remnant blew too.

Square's B team really should be put down.[/QUOTE]I'm still planning on getting IU. I'm too big of a Tri-Ace fan to pass up. :oops:

I will check, but I believe it's YMMV. Kind of reminds me when my local Wal-Mart had Valkyria Chronicles for $30 over a month ago.

Can anyone confirm that they are selling Sonic Ultimate collection for 20 at walmart. Someone was talking about it but I was never able to confirm it.

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']That was quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Hahaha.[/quote]

Wow, wtf. :lol:

Is there a Japanese language option by any chance?

When you guys get these YMMV deals at Walmart are they usually marked on the price tag or what? Because i have never seen a game lower than MSRP at my Walmart.

[quote name='nekobi']Wow, wtf. :lol:

Is there a Japanese language option by any chance?[/quote]

lol... it would've been funny if she did the dinner dance as well right after the facepalm!

[quote name='dinobot']lol... it would've been funny if she did the dinner dance as well right after the facepalm![/quote]

that's exactly what I was expecting!

[quote name='CombatCraig']Not to be obnoxious but there is an entire thread for Wal Mart deals (as 99.9% of them are YMMV)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181123

Just thought I'd point it out before people start blasting you

And a mod may want to merge this[/quote]

I like it when people make new threads for particularly good deals. I would have never seen this if it weren't for this new thread.

Thanks, OP, hopefully I can get PGR 4 for $10.

Agreed, if anyone lands an extra sealed DMC4 CE for $10 (360 version), I'll pay $25 to have it shipped to me.

Nevermind, got one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gaming-Module']20 bucks for IU is worth it just for the dinner time scene.
*youtube link*[/quote]
LMAO

Almost picked up PGR4, but opted to get the Puzzle De Harvest Moon for $10 instead.

Also snagged a AC/DC Rock Band Fan Pack for $30... ah, free t-shirt.

agree with birdman, they never have sales!
Can anyobdy tell me about flipping for profit at gamestop?
even without I might get a profit at another link but, I am just wondering.

bread's done
Back