Devil May Cry 4 CE + Shirt + Artbook Giveaway

PacoDG

CAGiversary!
Here is how this giveaway is going..

You listen to episode 38 of The Bender ( mp3 download | itunes link)

Name the intro song played and the outro song played, instructions are at the very beginning of the podcast. It is just some extra swag I've had laying around.

o7oe20.jpg

(Not pictured is the bad ass DMC4 t-shirt)

Dunno if you want it PMed or posted, but I PMed and this post marks my time for doing so. ;)

F was paying attention to the music and not that I should email. ;)

sent :) thanks for the contest. is the winner going to be selected randomly or is it the first one who sends wins?

[quote name='koruwa']sent :) thanks for the contest. is the winner going to be selected randomly or is it the first one who sends wins?[/quote]

I use Random.org for just about every contest I've done.

I entered. I can't tell if the opening song is the same one in the background of the opening message, or if it changes in the middle because the volume drops a lot while they are talking.

[quote name='AkariK']I entered. I can't tell if the opening song is the same one in the background of the opening message, or if it changes in the middle because the volume drops a lot while they are talking.[/quote]

Same song. I just had the volume lowered while talking then picked it back up.. and dropped it again when the show started.

[quote name='DarkZion']I'm not sure if I missed it or not, but when does this end?[/quote]

It actually wasn't noted. So i'll give it...... ehh... two weeks. So on episode 40, the winner will be announced (plus i'll email whoever it is anyways).

That game looks sweet....and btw how do you spell the email? And how long till this contest ends? I'm downloading the episode on Itunes so I can listen to it tommorow ..but its downloading EXTREEEMELY sloooowly

[quote name='Jrittmayer']That game looks sweet....and btw how do you spell the email? And how long till this contest ends? I'm downloading the episode on Itunes so I can listen to it tommorow ..but its downloading EXTREEEMELY sloooowly[/quote]

[email protected]

I will announce a winner on the episode after the next one.

[quote name='koruwa']interesting podcast.... you guys are really.... mature :p[/quote]

haha, mature... yeah. Thanks for listening!

bread's done
Back