Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition (360) $19.79 at Amazon.com (seller: Hubbagames)

Just a warning: Hubbagames is one of the worst third party sellers I've ordered from on Amazon. I'm sure if your order goes swimmingly they are just delightful, but their customer service is straight out of a bad parody. I ordered a game which got lost in the mail and it took them almost two months of constant contact and requests from me before I was issued a refund - and that ONLY after I filed a claim with Amazon.

Best of luck to you guys, but I'll never order from them again.

Bought this at $40 a while ago from Amazon. Still have it sealed, since I ended up buying the superior PC version. Good price for this edition.

Wooohooo!.....Thank God for holding out on this one.....almost paid $30 for a grubby used copy last month. Thanks for the post!

I was going to say I have been looking for this for a while but it is the 360 version. It seems always cheaper then the ps3 version and always going on sale. Well anyway enjoy the game for whoever hasn't play it yet. And for anyone who a fan of the series if the anime dvd contains episode four it is pretty enjoyable.

[quote name='bvharris']Just a warning: Hubbagames is one of the worst third party sellers I've ordered from on Amazon. I'm sure if your order goes swimmingly they are just delightful, but their customer service is straight out of a bad parody. I ordered a game which got lost in the mail and it took them almost two months of constant contact and requests from me before I was issued a refund - and that ONLY after I filed a claim with Amazon.

Best of luck to you guys, but I'll never order from them again.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have only ordered from them once and they sent me a damaged game. Trying to get anyone to take responsibility was impossible and despite assurances repeatedly that they would make it right, they just stopped responding to my e-mails. I ended up eating the loss. I would recommend that everyone stay far, far away from these guys.

picked this up for 29.99 a few months ago on amazon with free shipping, definitely a sweet collector's edition.

The nice thing about Amazon is the AtoZ claim. If you're not happy for any reason and the merchant won't reply to your messages then file a claim. Amazon has strict guidelines for merchants (I know, I'm an Amazon seller, not for video games though).

[quote name='bojay1997']Agreed. I have only ordered from them once and they sent me a damaged game. Trying to get anyone to take responsibility was impossible and despite assurances repeatedly that they would make it right, they just stopped responding to my e-mails. I ended up eating the loss. I would recommend that everyone stay far, far away from these guys.[/QUOTE]

It took me literally months of e-mailing them and being ignored. The day after I filed the Amazon claim, they fixed the issue. I heard excuses ranging from "we lost your e-mails" to "our system was down". These guys are dirtballs, plain and simple, I've never been treated so rudely by customer service. Good luck to anyone ordering if your game isn't perfect or doesn't arrive.

[quote name='anubis20']damn and i paid $80 for this at release[/QUOTE]
Dude, I traded an original print Nocturne for this back at launch :whistle2:(

[quote name='United_Korea']hot damn, why is the PS3 version so expensive?[/QUOTE]
It is much rarer, either it had a smaller print run or most gamers went for the PS3 version when they wanted the CE. So most stores sold out the PS3 CE shortly after release.

Just an update-I received the game in the mail yesterday. It came sealed as described and was even shipped in a small box with packing peanuts as opposed to a padded envelope. I have to say, while some on here may well have legitimate complaints about Hubbagames, my experience with them has proved to be a positive one.
And it would appear that, as of now, they are still offering the game for that price...

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']Just an update-I received the game in the mail yesterday. It came sealed as described and was even shipped in a small box with packing peanuts as opposed to a padded envelope. I have to say, while some on here may well have legitimate complaints about Hubbagames, my experience with them has proved to be a positive one.
And it would appear that, as of now, they are still offering the game for that price...[/QUOTE]

It's hit or miss. No one is saying they are scam artists, but if you're not fortunate enough to have your order go off without a hitch (and that seems common with them), they provide some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life.

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']Just an update-I received the game in the mail yesterday. It came sealed as described and was even shipped in a small box with packing peanuts as opposed to a padded envelope. I have to say, while some on here may well have legitimate complaints about Hubbagames, my experience with them has proved to be a positive one.
And it would appear that, as of now, they are still offering the game for that price...[/QUOTE]

so it's actually the collector's edition? i was worried that it would be the regular edition but listed incorrectly

Looked up on Amazon. Said a delivery was attempted on the 6th, but I never saw any note from USPS or anything.

[quote name='stainremover']so it's actually the collector's edition? i was worried that it would be the regular edition but listed incorrectly[/QUOTE]

It was indeed the collector's edition.
I hope everyone who takes advantage of this deal has the same good experience I did.

I ordered mine on the 1st and it arrived on the 7th. It is the collectors edition, is sealed, and is mint. I was worried it would be the standard edition but it arrived as described.

Got mine as well, excellent condition. Whew! The bad-experience posts had me wincing. Can't beat the price for everything you get...................Thanx again for the post!

I bought some new games from them a while ago...the only complaint I had is that the games weren't originally wrapped, it seemed like they were re-wrapped. But the game itself didn't have any fingerprints I mean it looked new, same with manual, looked nice and new...just found it a bit weird...but didn't matter since the price was still cheaper than what I could find used at gamestop.

[quote name='donburns99']Looked up on Amazon. Said a delivery was attempted on the 6th, but I never saw any note from USPS or anything.[/QUOTE]My mistake on this one, I forgot I had it sent to my P.O. Box. The "attempt" was just them leaving the slip in the box for pick-up. Game arrived in perfect condition and it is indeed the Collectors. They packaged it nicely with the Styrofoam peanuts and all. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

bread's done
Back