Devil's Crush...

destro713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
...is fucking RAD.

I love this game. My cousin apparently had it back in the 16-bit era but I always wanted to play Bonk's Revenge instead. I'm making up for lost time now. My top score after a couple days is 14 million. My goal is to crack a billion.

Blowing away the false maiden face to reveal the lizard demoness within is the coolest thing ever in a game. EVER. Big Daddies? Lame compared to this. You hear me?

Everybody who passed this over just because it's video pinball -- buy this now.

i've got some friends who tell me that i must buy this game so i probubly will. i think i'll wait until after the holidays though. i've just been playing too many other games.

This game is top notch. Amazing. A+. The non nintendo game I've played the most on the Virtual Console.

Yep, love this game. I picked it up the day it became available and usually play it for 20 minutes or so every day. My best is +52 million - getting perfect of a few of the bonus rounds and thus the x4 blue ball means you can rack up the points.

I played this on the Genesis when it was called Dragon's Fury. Damn fine game. I don't think that I played the sequel, Dragon's Rage.

damn... I havent been on the wii in a while and wanted this game for my tg-16 (currently play it on my psp)

bread's done
Back