Dexter Blu-Rays?

FYE... Use the 40% off coupon with backstage pass if you have one... I scored 3 for about 21 after taxes... They have seaason one used too which would be cheaper for me

[quote name='zman73']FYE... Use the 40% off coupon with backstage pass if you have one... I scored 3 for about 21 after taxes... They have seaason one used too which would be cheaper for me[/QUOTE]

yeah where is there a 40 percent coupon? and i'll check that out

You can get all 3 seasons in Blu-ray off Amazon for about $100 right now. Not a bad deal.

[quote name='bleak']You can get all 3 seasons in Blu-ray off Amazon for about $100 right now. Not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

I got 1 and 3 with FYE coupon (granted your location must HAVE it in stock, and I havent found 2 yet) for under 40 total

[quote name='heyboova']I have season 2 on blu brand new-sealed, I'd sell for $30 shipped[/QUOTE]
if you still have it next week i'll prob buy it

Damn, I had to shop around on ebay for 1 and 2 and got them for around 30 each. After watching both, I was so addicted i payed 38 for season 3 from Amazon(pre ordered).....Well worth the money IMO

I don't think I paid more than $35 for any of them. I just preordered when they first let you at Amazon. The price usually rollercoasters around and you get locked in at a decent price during that period.

Paid 21 for season 3 and about 18 for season one... hopefully next time FYE has a 40% off coupon I can find season 2 (my favorite) there

bread's done
Back