Dexter Seasons 1,2,3 -26.99 each Best Buy

I went to the local best buy which had them in stock - they rang up at $49.99 but when I pointed out the web site price he made the adjustment with no problem...

THANKS!

Amazing deal, i picked this up . Had to PM at the register, but with my rewardszone cert it was a steal. thanks |OP!

I'm glad you guys found this useful. This site has given me so many amazing deals, so it feels good to be able to contribute back.

Thanks OP. You, sir, just spent $40 out of my PayPal account. I needed Dexter season 1 on Blu-Ray, and I also discovered Futurama: Bender's Game for $20.99 on this sale too. Cashed in $10 worth of my banked RZ points for an insta-generated RZ cert, and voila! Blu-Rayish goodness arriving in my mailbox... :)

Never watched the show, but read/heard enough good things to warrant a blind buy. Will pick up S1, maybe more if Amazon matches!

[quote name='fizzywix']Never watched the show, but read/heard enough good things to warrant a blind buy. Will pick up S1, maybe more if Amazon matches![/QUOTE]

I thought seasons 1 was a weak start. It doesn't really pick up till season 2. Seaons 3 and 4 are really good.

Good price but hesitant since I already have season 1 and 2 on DVD.

Are you kidding me? Season 1 was weak?

...I just have no comments on that truly outrageous claim.

If anything, season 3 was the weakest.

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Are you kidding me? Season 1 was weak?

...I just have no comments on that truly outrageous claim.

If anything, season 3 was the weakest.[/QUOTE]I completely agree with this post.

Well, first, glad to see others agree :p

Second, thanks to OP. I went over to BB earlier and picked up season 2, already had 1 and 3 from gifts. They had to PM the site, but all went well. Can't wait to watch this tonight.

Might pick up Season 1 as that was my favorite. I'm in the same boat in agreeing that Season 3 was the weakest. Loved Season 4 though and can't wait to watch it again on Blu-ray.

[quote name='One4Deuce']I have all three seasons on DVD... can I justify the upgrade to Blu-ray? I'm going to hold off for now at least.[/QUOTE]
EXTREMELY worth it. i sold s1-2 on dvd in order to put money towards a deal like this and ended up spending $20 more than this on amazon even

never looked back since

Picked up the first season with no problems over at customer service. They just looked at the Best Buy website I had loaded on my iPhone and went from there.

bread's done
Back