Dexter: Seasons 1-4 [Blu-ray] $95 at Amazon

I love this show but I can never justify paying this much per season. It's like $24 a season and my buy point is $15(max)/season for anything. I would love to have it nonetheless...

Probably the best 4 seasons of any television show I've ever seen. I'm waiting for an inevitable complete series collection when the show ends though.

Damn, I bought seasons 1-3 when Amazon was selling them for $75 and bought season 4 at the store. This would've saved me $20. Oh well.

What's funny is that Amazon has the 1-3 Blu-ray combo listed at $158.49.

Worth it. Bought seasons 1-3 off Amazon for $70 a while back and thought it was great. I'm sure season 4 is worth the $25 extra even without seeing it.

This is worth picking up to anyone that hasn't seen the show or has but doesn't own it on DVD already. Unfortunately I own the first two seasons on DVD, so I'd have to see a price of less than $20 per season for me to double dip. I'm hoping this goes on sale sometime around Black Friday, either individually or as a set.

Plus the two seasons are available to instant stream on Netflix and I'm sure seasons 3 and 4 are coming sooner or later.

For those who picked up the Dexter S1-3 Blu-ray pack when it was on sale at Amazon for $69.99, Season 4 on blu-ray is now $24.99 That works out to a total cost of $94.98, the same price as the current S1-4 bundle.

I've only seen one episode of Dexter but it really peaked my interest. I might just have to jump on this deal for $24 a season on blu ray.
cool2.gif
:cool:

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I love this show but I can never justify paying this much per season. It's like $24 a season and my buy point is $15(max)/season for anything. I would love to have it nonetheless...[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back