Dey tuk our OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Anyone down for some Gears?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Pink Lady apples are good, and I don't even like apples.

I can't fathom how someone can't like watermelon though.[/quote]

i only like seedless. i can't be bothered with spitting out all of those seeds :nottalking:

chika

My sister's graduation is tomorrow, so I spent the day cleaning, and am probably going to do so again tomorrow. Great. :bomb:

[quote name='st0neface']The Little Rascals movie is much funnier now than when I first saw it.[/QUOTE]

If memory serves, that movie sucked when it was released...and I was probably eight or nine back then.

[quote name='lilboo']So... what you're saying is....that you're a swallower? :whistle2:s
:cool:

highfive.gif
[/quote]

shhhh!

[quote name='Chika']wai nobody tell me caturday is for over?
[/quote]

So cute. I want my little beagle back. I think about her every day. :cry:

cookie.jpg

[quote name='Chika']i owe you a blue-light special.[/QUOTE]

Is that like.. code for a Wii message? :rofl:

:whistle2:k....
:shock:

[quote name='Maklershed']So cute. I want my little beagle back. I think about her every day. :cry:

cookie.jpg
[/quote]

ya want her?? lol. she's 1) evil. and 2) a huge fucking pain in the ass.

but she's cute as all shit.

[quote name='Chika']ya want her?? lol. she's 1) evil. and 2) a huge fucking pain in the ass.

but she's cute as all shit.[/quote]

Yes! As long as she doesn't like to wake up before I do. :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Is that like.. code for a Wii message? :rofl:

:whistle2:k....
:shock:[/quote]

maybe. you'll just have to wait and find out.;)

oh yea and tell your b/f that i'm a chick so it doesn't count....:lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes! As long as she doesn't like to wake up before I do. :lol:[/quote]

5:45am? even on caturday?

and with that it's past my bedtime. gnight OTT

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You have bubblegum pink carpet, mak?

That shit lasted not 15 minutes after I walked in the door after the closing on this place.[/quote]

The explanation for it is more embarrassing then actually having it. So I guess I wont explain it. :lol:

[quote name='Chika']ya want her?? lol. she's 1) evil. and 2) a huge fucking pain in the ass.

but she's cute as all shit.[/quote]

Those three points sound like every girlfriend I have ever had in my life.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What are your thoughts on Virtual Box, PlumeNoir?[/quote]

I really have none. I know of it, but haven't messed with it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What about VMware?[/quote]

I use VMWare from time to time. Mostly, just for testing app balancing in a fresh XPSP2 load. I like it: simple and easy to set up.

oh my word.

that reminds me. you guys are the kings of clever names for the cooter. plumer introduced girlpockets... someone else had something epic. i need someone to remember what it was.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I use VMWare from time to time. Mostly, just for testing app balancing in a fresh XPSP2 load. I like it: simple and easy to set up.[/QUOTE]Alright; thanks.

Real VNC = that $$$$a. :cool:

Accessing my shit on the go = $$$

I should set up SSH so I can transfer my files though. Unless I can do that with VNC?

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Agreed. It was weird not seeing the Ventures at all, though.[/quote]

Though poor poor Manotaur, :lol:.

[quote name='karsh']Though poor poor Manotaur, :lol:.[/QUOTE]

He got screwed. :whistle2:(

I think the villains they have in the Venture Brothers universe are easily the best part of the show. I doubt it'd happen because he seems like a one-joke character, but I'd love to see more Truckules.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Agreed. It was weird not seeing the Ventures at all, though.[/quote]
Seemed similar to how they started the last season, with the Venture Bros. supposedly being dead and focusing on the new Venture Brothers before going back to normal. The new intro was great, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back